Weapon Durability.

Topics related to Second Age
memememe

Weapon Durability.

Post by memememe »

I've got a question about weapon durability. I've had lot's of people talk about how they carry "multiply GM Hallys" when fielding or "use a new hally after every duel". Yet when I arms lore'd every hally I ever looted -ALL- were "looks unused".
So now I wonder why some people are so obsessive about using "fresh" hallys. I'd assume "looks unused" would mean near 100% durability, which should be 100% damage, right?

So my question is: Is that correct? And is there a chart or whatever anywhere that lists the durability states and their respective damage values?

Bixby Legbone

Re: Weapon Durability.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

memememe wrote:I've got a question about weapon durability. I've had lot's of people talk about how they carry "multiply GM Hallys" when fielding or "use a new hally after every duel". Yet when I arms lore'd every hally I ever looted -ALL- were "looks unused".
So now I wonder why some people are so obsessive about using "fresh" hallys. I'd assume "looks unused" would mean near 100% durability, which should be 100% damage, right?

So my question is: Is that correct? And is there a chart or whatever anywhere that lists the durability states and their respective damage values?

I'm almost certain damage dealt goes down drastically when a weapon is near breaking. I have a spear of power near breaking and I auto attacked a weak mongbat and it took 5+ hits before the spear killed the mongbat.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Arms_Lore This link shows the durability states.

Freight Elevator

Re: Weapon Durability.

Post by Freight Elevator »

I'm also curious if low durability weapons miss their target. I was using a +20 weapon last night but I've had it for a while..and for one fight I missed maybe 10-11 consecutive times. It was ridiculous! I've noticed trends like that before but I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or how durability actually works.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really