Anyone Else Have Strange Happenings inside their homes?

Topics related to Second Age
inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Anyone Else Have Strange Happenings inside their homes?

Post by inkognito »

Could've sworn I never had single gold coins stacked on each other inside my locked room that is inside my locked house that I never gate into...
Nothing seems to be missing but its weird...anyone else have something strange after last night? (couldn't log in for the whole night here)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Bixby Legbone

Re: Anyone Else Have Strange Happenings inside their homes?

Post by Bixby Legbone »

inkognito wrote:Could've sworn I never had single gold coins stacked on each other inside my locked room that is inside my locked house that I never gate into...
Nothing seems to be missing but its weird...anyone else have something strange after last night? (couldn't log in for the whole night here)

A few days ago my friend logged in to find some of his sheep had been killed, and whoever did the killing took the raw meat and left it somewhat decoratively behind. This was on the roof of a keep, and no stairs up there and doors locked. If someone managed to get in and do that.. you'd think he/she would have killed all of the sheep and not just a few. We never could figure out who did it. I should add.. if someone did get in.. they would have had access to some of his loot chests, but he didn't notice anything missing either.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I probably have over 2 mil worth of loot -Nothing is locked down or secure because its in a locked room in a locked house with my Detect Hidden OCD going off every 3-5 minutes when I'm in there- and nothing was missing.
Just thought it odd. No one friended to the house so I guess I must've been intoxicated one night or something, because I have no idea how that happened.
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

inkognito wrote:I probably have over 2 mil worth of loot -Nothing is locked down or secure because its in a locked room in a locked house with my Detect Hidden OCD going off every 3-5 minutes when I'm in there- and nothing was missing.
Just thought it odd. No one friended to the house so I guess I must've been intoxicated one night or something, because I have no idea how that happened.

lol. The only time I have ever noticed strange stuff on the floor that I didn't put there was if I let a frenzie or dragon go wild and it broke a chest.

I'd like to know what you were trying to do that you were mistakenly putting 1gp on top of another over and over again, cuz I have no idea what you could have thought you were doing.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

inkognito wrote:I probably have over 2 mil worth of loot -Nothing is locked down or secure because its in a locked room in a locked house with my Detect Hidden OCD going off every 3-5 minutes when I'm in there- and nothing was missing.
Duly noted.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Lmao chum

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

chumbucket wrote:
Duly noted.
You gonna pass the news down to your fledglings? Or do I get the honor of being cleaned out by the dastardly chum himself? I'll leave the lights on for ya.
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Youve probably been Mega Matron'd.
She has stealthed into your house and stacked random shit to make you feel confused and afraid.
Step 2 is all your other houses get looted.

Run.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

It was probably a stolen tame who got restless and broke one of my crates. Today I found a copper key in the same place so now I'm almost sure that's what it was. As for the single stacks of gold pieces, the crate was probably stolen also and I never inspected it thoroughly.

I do now, however, keep looking over my shoulder every time I step into my crib - now that the ghost of chum has weighed in here.
Inkognito●GM Provocation