History of Christmas, xmas, and baby Jesus questions

Topics related to Second Age
keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

History of Christmas, xmas, and baby Jesus questions

Post by keelonzo »

I've searched for longer then I wanted to and haven't found anything regarding previous holiday/christmas rewards and how they work/what has been given out in the past/choices of "rewards."

This will be my first holiday season on UOSA and wanted to understand how it worked in the past (obviously not knowing if thats how it will work this year)

Any vets would care to enlighten me (and probably many other < 1 year players)

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: History of Christmas, xmas, and baby Jesus questions

Post by Galendae »

keelonzo wrote:I've searched for longer then I wanted to and haven't found anything regarding previous holiday/christmas rewards and how they work/what has been given out in the past/choices of "rewards."

This will be my first holiday season on UOSA and wanted to understand how it worked in the past (obviously not knowing if thats how it will work this year)

Any vets would care to enlighten me (and probably many other < 1 year players)

Here is how it works. You create approx 15 accounts spread out across as many IP's as you can; Girlfriends, grandma's, coffee shop etc... On xmas day you log in with each and collect you loot.

After that Derrick or some GM sees you went from a Noob with a small and some logs, up to an elite Castle w/ Cave like Pixels and for that you get banned. We then all camp your idoc and get your loot. Thanks

****JOKE**** So please don't take my pixels.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Do you receive rewards per account or per character? I only have 3 accounts, but not all accounts have max toons on them - is there a time limit on the account or the individual character?

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

I'm pretty sure it's been one reward per account, but they had to be registered. I also believe they had to have so many hours played on each but i don't know the specifics.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I believe it's one per account (so 3 max rewards since only 3 accounts are allowed here).

The character has to be around 2 weeks old as I recall, something like that.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

1 gift per account, 3 accounts max.

The account has to be registered for 2 weeks - 20 days or some shiz, and you have to be logged in for a certain amount of time.

I really hope, like last year, people create lots of new accounts to recieve these gifts and I hope this year the new active GMs will be paying close attention to these IPs and DO WHAT MUST BE DONE
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

It could change from year to year but in years past Santa setup shop in Brit. One per account, when you visited him and said his name (or hello, or merry christmas or maybe anything I don't remember) you get a ticket. Years ago that ticket had a number and you had to match it with another player's ticket that had that number and you each got a gump to choose a prize. The past few years though once you got your ticket you could just click on it and your prize gump came up. Choices seem to vary year to year. The past couple have had a holiday trophy (pegasus) with that characters name on it. Also things like piles of snow, christmas tree, christmas bells, etc are usually there. Again considering we have a couple new Admins this could change this year or it could be just like I described.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

They should do cannons this year. Cannons are super Christmasy.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

You mentioned, snow pile, christmas tree, bells, trophy, .... was clothing bless deeds ever an option or christmas wreaths? If not, how were these acquired previously (obviously the CBD was silver turn-in system, but what about the wreaths?)

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

keelonzo wrote:You mentioned, snow pile, christmas tree, bells, trophy, .... was clothing bless deeds ever an option or christmas wreaths? If not, how were these acquired previously (obviously the CBD was silver turn-in system, but what about the wreaths?)
CBDs were given out as an option in X-Mas 2010 I believe. Less than a month later newly blessed items going forward were breakable. Market was flooded, property then changed. It was an interesting time. It's the only time they were give out other than CUB as far as I know but others may know more. As for wreaths, I'm not sure if they were ever a X-Mas gift option but they were once loot on reindeer many years ago and as far as I know haven't been seen since. They are becoming more rare.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

*hopefully*

admins/GM's are reading this refreshing their memories - in order to make this Christmas the bestest ever!!

=))