Paying good $ for resist training!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

fdtreece
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Paying good $ for resist training!

Post by fdtreece »

Hey y'all, I have 3 chars I'd like to GM resist on and FS'ing myself is taking way too long :)

I have the bandages, healers and boats needed. Now I just need someone with a bunch of Wyrms and some time on their hands to help a brother out!

I'm not sure if anyone is offering this service or not so please PM me if you're interested and name your price so I can be a GM like this dude.
fat_gamer_kid.jpg
fat_gamer_kid.jpg (17.04 KiB) Viewed 710 times

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Paying good $ for resist training!

Post by keelonzo »

Is that Vega?

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Excretious »

Dude, you just gotta slug it out like the rest of us with the flamestrikes. I can lend a healer or caster if you need help.

I used to have some badass screenshots of my friends and I back in the day using scrolls to summon daemons from shore. We would fill up the screen with daemons and we would have a dude attacking them from a boat with 3-4 healers. Good times!

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Pretty sure Onslaught- had an offer posted here... small deed per hour with 40+ WW. Search it up, was about 3-4 months ago.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Zong

Post by Zong »

I would imagine by the time you find someone and agree to a time and get it all going that you could of already gmed.

Maybe what you need is a better macro?

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Zong wrote:I would imagine by the time you find someone and agree to a time and get it all going that you could of already gmed.

Maybe what you need is a better macro?
That may play a big role in this issue. I believe the last time I trained resist on a char
it took about a week, week and a half. I would start it at server up and it would run
till server down. Use razor to restock regs and have 10k+ in bandaids cut and next to healer.
It also gets super freakin slow from 90-100.

There should be a macro to copy in the guides on resist or pm me and I'll send you mine.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

fdtreece wrote:Hey y'all, I have 3 chars I'd like to GM resist on and FS'ing myself is taking way too long :)

I have the bandages, healers and boats needed. Now I just need someone with a bunch of Wyrms and some time on their hands to help a brother out!

I'm not sure if anyone is offering this service or not so please PM me if you're interested and name your price so I can be a GM like this dude.
fat_gamer_kid.jpg
Great job trolling his post guys! Dude, if you want to pay for WW's to train this, I might be willing to hook you up. PM me. Ignore these other guys, they cannot seem to fathom that there way is not the best... apparently.

Phantom

Return to “Other”