The Last Great Evil of 2013!

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Bixby Legbone

The Last Great Evil of 2013!

Post by Bixby Legbone »

GM Anarcho announced one great foe left to slay before the New Year. Of course I assumed he meant Tara, but what I faced was far more darker.. and it had wings! I tried battling the foe. I died twice in the process, as did many of my companions. Eventually we slew the Beast, and beheld a bountiful glory for our efforts!

Here is one picture I managed to get shortly before the beast was slain.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Last Great Evil of 2013!

Post by GuardianKnight »

After we fell the beast!
Attachments
GuardianKnight_12-31_21.32.jpg
GuardianKnight_12-31_21.32.jpg (118.55 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

Happy New Year!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

What was the loot?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Capitalist wrote:What was the loot?
Piles and piles of gold, weapons, gems; etc.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

2013, Twas an Evil Year here on UOSA. Much evil transpired, that won't soon be forgotten.

Hopefully more than a Dragon was killed here, metaphorically speaking.

Let us hope 2014 is much better!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I was told that there were Fireworks wands on the beast as well.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Someone told me to tell a story in irc. Thought I would paste it here for history sake. I added a few little things :)

Well, fair adventurer; A great ancient evil wyrm named 2013 took refuge in Destard. The brave GuardianKnight went in first, while the beast was at full strength and then GK lost his noble dragon in 1 hit, before being knocked out himself. GuardianKnight awoke and began praying to the heavens. "Oh please lords of green acres, I do not think I can do this!"

Suddenly, a booming voice spread across the land, calling for all adventurers to come and save us from the fowl beast!

A grey wind blew through the caves. The gods saw it important to lower the beast's powers. Then came the other brave adventurers. We all fought 2013 with all we had. We settled this dispute like all UOSA veterans should; with EVs.

Return to “Shard Events”