Paying very well to gm resist on a few characters!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

orevamp

Paying very well to gm resist on a few characters!

Post by orevamp »

I've got a few toons I want to gm resist on, so if you have 50-100 WW's or dragons and some time to make a good amount of gold pm me and lets work it out.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Paying very well to gm resist on a few characters!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

#1 If you use pets use wyrms or imps- no firebreathers

I am pretty sure these characters are already started, I am not sure if they are to have GM mage.
What I did was firefield until I couldn't gain anymore, then hired mages. With two ships inside and outside the Guard zone I just dogpiled the mages on the front deck. From there I moved the ship I was on just out of range. When I seen they could no longer cast at me then I got into the macro. I just moved forward and attacked each one stayed in position 40 seconds and moved back and waited 40 secs repeating it while I had a healer behind me out of range of all spells. Now this won't get you to GM easy if at all. This is where I stopped it. I plan on GM Magery and I believe I will GM resist before I GM mage. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/248032
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Paying very well to gm resist on a few characters!

Post by Whitley »

I have that many WW but not enough time to play at the moment to GM your resist. But if you have a tamer, I'd sell you all my WW with stable slots and walk you through how it's done. Just PM me if interested, thanks.

Whitley

Return to “Other”