Crimson Alliance! (RP/PK/PvP/PvM) Recruiting. Website Up!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Unlimited Bladeworks

Crimson Alliance! (RP/PK/PvP/PvM) Recruiting. Website Up!

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

The guild has been created, now actively seeking recruits!!!

If you're interested in this leave a message in this thread topic or leave me a private message.

*** This guild will be light RolePlaying. Its more about having fun than strict roleplaying however you always stay in character in game. Use the UO guild chat feature in game to talk or IRC to talk Out of Character. <--- (OOC)

Goals and Ambitions:
The purpose of this guild is Roleplaying, PvM hunting, PVP with other RP guilds and Pk'ing. I would need help with guild leadership as I can't always been on every day. Between one to two more GM's we can hopefully keep the guild active.I have a GM blacksmith so I can help out with armor and weapons. Other members are expected to help collect resources to help sustain the guild. *** That is if we want to have guild supplies that are available to all members.***

Rules of Engagement:

Guilds that wish to interact with us have to follow the same rules the Alliance use when encountering other roleplayers.

*No looting other Rp'ers.

*You should talk and roleplay a little bit before you fight. (in case the other person is afk) i.e. In my landsss you are mortal, leave now you mussst before I reap your sssoul. *evil smirk*

*When you die in a RP battle you must keep your death robe on to signify you died and cannot re-enter the current battle.

*When In game you must stay in-character. Use irc, in-game Guild chat or the in-game party chat for out-of-character (OOC) talking.

* (<Not set in stone>:) GM weapons and armor in RP battles. I think this would make battles last longer and be more enjoyable in general. (plus you don't have to worry it being looted by an outside party if you die.)

The Crimson Alliance

The Crimson Alliance is a guild of evil humans, vampires and undead skeletons who have sworn allegiance to the Guardian. Allied with the Orcs the Alliance strives to build a town worthy of their own, Necropolis. The factions of evil have been united and the Guardian beckons for the souls of the living to join his ranks. The hearts of men are easily corrupted are you willing do to his bidding?

Races: Humans, Vampires, and Undead. (If you want to create an Orc you are welcome to join as well and other evil rp'ers)

*** Any race can play any caste. (warrior, mage, shadow guard)

*** Orcs and Undead/Vampires have their own vocab and speech. <For Details - Visit the Website>

Undead and Orcs have to wear certain armors. Orcs: orc helm, ringmail, boots, orc helm (orc mages wear orc mask or orc helm + robe.)

New Recruits:

New members will be initiates for 2 weeks before becoming full members. This is to weed out the rotten apples.

Considerations about your character's name before joining or creating a char:

1). No names with mixed casing. i.e. MaRdUk
2) No stupid names i.e. SirKills Alot, Dz Nuts etc, or any famous real people etc.... Ask before hand in this thread topic or private message me if it seems questionable.

I'm not too strict on names especially if you have a character already developed if the name is in reason. However, I do encourage creating a new character with a fitting name if you have enough game/razor knowledge, wealth and account space and/if your other char's name is unacceptable.

*** Looking for two people to be guildmasters!.

Guildmasters Titles: Dark Lord, Crimson Lord, or Dread Lord for Human characters and Ancient One is the GM title for Undead/Vampire characters.) There will be two positions open): A GM in charge of pvp/guild training/guild raids) and a GM that helps run the guild/ guild events/and PVM hunting.) These positions need to be filled. GM's need to be active and dedicated. I will help in the these duties as well as create RP stories and plots for the guild.
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 41 times in total.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: The Crimson Alliance!! (Evil Roleplaying Guild)

Guild Website: http://ragnarok1985.webs.com/index.htm

EDIT: All information regarding Vampire/Undead Speech can be found on the guild website.
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: The Crimson Alliance! (Evil Rp Guild... soon to be created)

Examples of how Undead speak:

Leave foolisssh mortal you musst, sssacrifice you to the Guardian we will.

Take the prissssoner to the dungeonsss, yesss. Get our ansssswersss we will. *wicked cackle*

Vampires:

*** A way to RP a vampire without using fancy language is to use emotes like *<Name>grins revealing two sharp fangs* or RP your hatred for the sunlight, garlic, holy water etc.... (be Creative)

Other way to use *emotes* -----> **

*withdraws sword from sheath*
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am, edited 8 times in total.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: The Crimson Alliance! (Evil Roleplaying Guild)

Edit: Orc Language added to website

Return to “Guild Recruitment”