FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Post by Capitalist »

After a dreadful 4 days of awaiting the truce offerings by these cowards and villains alike, I was approached with reason! I knew they would, I knew they would I thought to myself. It seems they did in fact have a followup to this story (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=58356) of honor, glory, and all things beautiful in our world.

Last night at Lord British's time 0200 I was awoken by the call of my good friend Chubbs Peterson whom spoke of things of glory in small talk and then got right down to the point, as I showed a true sign of fatigue. He said unto me "Vega, for it is I, Chubbs Peterson who is first to inform you of great things to come! The treacherous villain War Problems has indeed come to his senses and wishes to speak with thee!" Elated, I went right to my "lulz FDA bluwz" runebook and recalled to their guild patio!

At their guild patio I saw a man cowering to his own actions on a fake noble name "Goofy", which was blue. Surely I thought this was because he had started to honor the 2nd agreement from the proposed truce. At this patio he said to me that he was kicked from the guild of murderers and thieves, and that he wishes revenge on them now. As it was blindingly obvious, I asked about his current name and if he agrees to the 2nd part of the truce as well. For in the clause, small print, you can't see it don't worry, it says that this is a truce for FDA and the members cited, so he would then only have to fulfill his obligation to Vega's Treaty of Gentleman. The treaty was set to be signed in Skara Brae, where it is legend that french fries and waffles originate.

However, it was a trap! Three murderers revealed themselves and asked for blood! Well, as a man of honor and courage I was not only surprised but jolted into action. Unfortunately, my Razor slave was sleeping during this battle, but I assure you it was glorious. I took a murderers head, one Donkey Aperture. The other two murderers while running used sorcery, strapped on wizard hats and the manliest of manly beards, then recalled away. For I being a man of the cloth brought my greatest knight, Bink. While sitting outside trying to reassure this unsuspecting Goofy character that I was not there to slay him a man appeared named Jumbi and as I chased him to say "Hail! How art thou? Well met!" he ran off towards Cove, only stopping in attempt to use his wizardry and toss my body head first into a mysterious blue bubble to an unheard of place called Vesper. Fear not fellow gentleman, I was suspicious of this poor soul the entire time. Just to think, Goofy was asking me prior "your not gunna kill me right?"

I drag you on through this tale not to leave out details, but with a purpose in mind. For it was Goofy who then recalled as I came back and before teleporting his body elsewhere said "fucks u faggot". I was bewildered! Dumbfounded! I could not believe my ears! All I could think was "How could he violate our treaty?!" I swore revenge on him once again. Worry not, I swore all apologies to Lord British prior to my following act.

Seemingly disgruntled, I took extra care in walking my steps and playing hopscotch in Britain knowing that these scum would now be looking for me. I took no chances, and while going to see if anyone was home by knocking on their door late last evening, I by luck stumbled upon a crumbling house a short distance away from their own. I sat at this tower, doing what any fellow honorable gentleman would do and checking to see what were in his possessions so I could then later return them to him. My skilled hunter and tracker however picked up a disturbing presence. In my sights were Donkey Aperture, Detinher, and a seemingly fellow knight of glory named Jagged. Before I could act, the tower had fallen! In my generous curiosity and protection for an assumed fellow gentleman I had not met, I squandered through 50 empty chests to find 2 with items. This apparently was too daunting of a task or risk for a murderous fool. For these seemed to be his secured possessions hidden amongst his regular belongings, of which had clearly been thieved by another. Whilst contemplating where I should place a house for him to reclaim when he got back, the clearly disturbed Donkey Aperture (reference post #12 viewtopic.php?f=74&t=58325 ) showed his lack of appreciation for his new clothing hue. In his lack of success in stealing this gentle mans items, he then built domiciles in attempts to now steal his old home! One of the construction workers? Jagged! It seems I had been duped by this cowardice tyrant. However, I shall not make the same mistakes again.

Unfortunately this coward had met his match. Now he can place nothing larger than his peasant homes, as I chopped the trees, molded the wood, and chiseled brick in a short enough time to put a home of my own behind his. My honor filled aptitude had brought me glory again and allowed me to slay this coward. After all, I do this for justice and the people.

Readers, I jest not with you. For I do have a count of the loot, as this shall also make you fond of me and not this silly jester! Unfortunately, it was picked up by my poor, tired and old battle ridden hands because a malicious, evil boy by the name of Detinher had used his awful and intimidating axe to cut open the chests on the border of my home. Wishful thinking it seems, as the following was discovered:

One trophy honoring this clearly notorious and honorable man, two decorative bells of honorable and judicious men (appropriately Kaivan is pink), three finely crafted liberty and feathered hats, 5-7,000 of each reagent, two beard restyle creams, easter eggs and halloween candy (!!!!!!!), some bowls of delicious potatoes, and two (pirate?) treasure maps found in a bag with a book named "fives".

The truce offer still stands, as it has become quite a headache and responsibility to teach justice to fools. For teaching has never been a strong characteristic of mine, but the burden does seem to build... Who am I kidding? I am a man fighting the eternal battle for honor, justice, and glory of gentleman! However, one condition has been adjusted and will be discussed, if discussed, in the land of waffles and french fries.

1. War Problems changes his name to Vegas Slave

2. War Problems turns blue and never attempts to verbally impose his will on another individual.

3. Donkey Aperture leaves TWO formal apologies in this thread and the other, then offers a fair price of 60,000 gold pieces for his traumatic actions.

Until next time, stay safe Brittanians!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Post by Capitalist »

A bump of justice! These cowards have allied themselves with the dauntingly awful N-R guild, seemingly they have declared war on all that is good and honorable as well! In such, I was minding my business and practicing with a fellow "Sir Charles" at the graveyard. For he is a fellow sir, how could I not? I was shortly disrupted by these cowards and asked to fight. Upon using my knight powers of honor, I cast pwnedownedownedowned magic curse on my opponents and defeated them one after the other. The results tell the tale all themselves and follow in order:

For after I honorably ended the poor life of Jumbi in a 1v1, they tried to come and take my head 3v1! And... well...

So, as I was gating out their mounts to give them to the poor, the deserving, and the fellow honorable gentleman of UOSA in an attempt to keep them from the murdering, villainous cowards of FDA and N-R, Detinher tried to gate my red knight to a town! Unfortunately for him, I am keen on the tricks of fools and well, he...he...he

*Edit 3. Donkey Aperture leaves THREE formal apologies in this thread and the other, then offers a fair price of 60,000 gold pieces for his traumatic actions.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

I am proud that you can take pics from 30 mins apart to 4 months and piece them together to complete your little story. Also exaggerate a lot Vega Freak Show was afk and you killed him no skill in your part there congrats!! Let me guess his gm spear is now a vanq now that you have looted it! THAT my db friend is miraculous! The loot from the patio is also exaggerated , there were 1500 FS scrolls all of the others were under 200 most under 50. Also the hallys you showed in your pic are not ours. LoL way to keep a big fish story alive though!!
Attachments
Detinher_3-26_04.10-1.jpg
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Freak Show wrote:I am proud that you can take pics from 30 mins apart to 4 months and piece them together to complete your little story. Also exaggerate a lot Vega Freak Show was afk and you killed him no skill in your part there congrats!! Let me guess his gm spear is now a vanq now that you have looted it! THAT my db friend is miraculous! The loot from the patio is also exaggerated , there were 1500 FS scrolls all of the others were under 200 most under 50. Also the hallys you showed in your pic are not ours. LoL way to keep a big fish story alive though!!
More lies from this coward!

Timestamps are a bitch, my less than friendly newbie murderer! Let us deconstruct the post, shall we?

Notice the drop from Glorious to Illustrious? Just curious after all. As I said folks, this man is a fool, a murderer, and a coward! He not only will refute how he was killed, how much was looted, and how awful of a villain he is, but he'll try to solidify his lies with a screenshot of how truly poor (or rich, it's all relative) he is!

Thanks for the two versus two by the way. It's unlike such a coward to fight two valiant knights in battle with another fellow coward, I must award you some respect for dying like a man. However, my truce is fair. Although, it does now require four public apologies, all of which must be different and address all the poor traits of your character.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Tada!! I knew you were magical enough to make my GM spear a vanq! Had to go to your vault though I see! How unfortunate for the belief that you looted that off of me, but you are on a different character if I may point out. Haha! Alas for you are the true villain in this story. Let me post this pic again I don't think you noticed the glorious riches of my plunder from that tower...A clothing bless deed, 3 snowy scene globes, 3 X-mas tree deeds, shackles, a vase. After homes were placed and you beefed up your chest like a Chihuahua. I sat outside your patio home and enjoyed the delectable carrot cake, chocolate Easter bunny's, and a few Thanksgiving dinners. It reminded me of a great out door picnic I was on when I was a child years ago.. until another day my doltish friend..
Attachments
Detinher_3-26_04.10-1.jpg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sick lie given that nothing was ever moved by any hands but my own. However, if lying is your natural defense mechanism then I'm not surprised. For knights are honorable and cowards rely on deceit. You might have noticed that his only holiday gifts were from 2012 and that CBDs weren't given then, nor was Anarcho a staff member. Until your next lie, facts remain dauntingly awesome! I believe that Anarcho does take great offense to having his name as part of your lies, you may owe him a public apology now too. I'd check with him first.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

1: Quite obvious the pic you took of the +15 vanq spear was not Vega but it was in fact Bink with a photo shopped title bar.

2: The death pic of Lars was from 4-6 months ago. He has been gone that long. {Time stamps are a bitch? Time stamp omitted?}

3: I was to full to eat your potatoes too.. {I must add again the carrot cake, Easter bunny's, and few Thanksgiving dinners were yummy!} I am surprised such a tyrant, would have fed such an Upstanding and Honorable man! Thank you!!

4:I had 6 dragons in Elders not 50..

Shall I go on pointing out the fictitious claims if the self proclaimed valiant and honorable IMPOSTER!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Freak Show wrote:1: Quite obvious the pic you took of the +15 vanq spear was not Vega but it was in fact Bink with a photo shopped title bar.

2: The death pic of Lars was from 4-6 months ago. He has been gone that long. {Time stamps are a bitch? Time stamp omitted?}

3: I was to full to eat your potatoes too.. {I must add again the carrot cake, Easter bunny's, and few Thanksgiving dinners were yummy!} I am surprised such a tyrant, would have fed such an Upstanding and Honorable man! Thank you!!

4:I had 6 dragons in Elders not 50..

Shall I go on pointing out the fictitious claims if the self proclaimed valiant and honorable IMPOSTER!
You're clearly upset. It's okay.

1) I guess you've never had enough characters alive to realize that they can be on the same tile as each other.
2) Nope.
3) ??? k
4) Lie, but irrelevant. Where are dragons even mentioned here? Calm down the butthurt bro.
5) Just add your 4 public apologies and get it over with.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

LoL I am not but hurt, just pointing out your irregularities.

I wipe my hands of thee Socarcian scum

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Freak Show wrote:LoL I am not but hurt, just pointing out your irregularities.

I wipe my hands of thee Socarcian scum
lol guize I got all dis from da udoc hahauehue

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

*Golf clap*

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Relevant:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=58443

The honorable Vega takes the day!

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Freak Show wrote:*Golf clap*
I am sure you feel proud killing me 3 times with my Noob spear :) congrats I am sure you are a happy little boy!!!

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Capitalist wrote:A bump of justice! These cowards have allied themselves with the dauntingly awful N-R guild, seemingly they have declared war on all that is good and honorable as well! In such, I was minding my business and practicing with a fellow "Sir Charles" at the graveyard. For he is a fellow sir, how could I not? I was shortly disrupted by these cowards and asked to fight. Upon using my knight powers of honor, I cast pwnedownedownedowned magic curse on my opponents and defeated them one after the other. The results tell the tale all themselves and follow in order:

For after I honorably ended the poor life of Jumbi in a 1v1, they tried to come and take my head 3v1! And... well...

So, as I was gating out their mounts to give them to the poor, the deserving, and the fellow honorable gentleman of UOSA in an attempt to keep them from the murdering, villainous cowards of FDA and N-R, Detinher tried to gate my red knight to a town! Unfortunately for him, I am keen on the tricks of fools and well, he...he...he

*Edit 3. Donkey Aperture leaves THREE formal apologies in this thread and the other, then offers a fair price of 60,000 gold pieces for his traumatic actions.

blue corpse blue tard excuse me but if i am wrong don't one of have to be a grey title?

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

I made out with a girl. 8)
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis