Anyone here from Pacific?

Topics related to Second Age
Sargon

Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Sargon »

Hello, I saw a few names I recognize I played pac from sometime aroun 98-?? i dont remember when I quit.

I was in a lot of different guilds ranging in this order EXE, SFG, AI (A$$holes Inc.), GoL, OPP, and the last one was PoS.

Character names were
Sargon
Sir Metal
Felix Versace
and a few more that I have forgotten.

Loved UO when I first started playing after care bear land it began to suck bad.. Most fun on UO was being a member of AI along with Mr. Bojangles, Elit AOL Haxxor, and Mirabroly. When they started adding other members it got lame. Really enjoyed just pissing people off.

Um, first time I was pked was by someone by the name of Bane. I knew a lot of people who hang around Delucia bank before Brit Tram got so infested, but I foget most their names.

Leeloo

Post by Leeloo »

Wow, wow and WOW!

So many memories and friends around here!

Not sure if anyone still read this forum, but a shout out to my former FL good friends!!

Murmur, Donpeyote, Morrolan, Cecil, Ooji, Access Denied, Arycke, Merlin, Atheene, Wargasm, Qotsa, Bigdaddy, Steelnuts, Phrost, Danny Ocean and so many more!

I'm Leeloo from the Fallen Lords, the Brazilian PKer that was Always behind everyone thanks to the connection based movement speed!! Joined the FL after the merge with a Pirate Guild I used to run with (sorry, forgot the name of the GM of the Pirate guild, but was so much fun too!)
I still talk to Ooji by whatsapp, wondering if he will ever make it to the World Cup here in Brazil next June! haha, that would be fun

Also used to play an Orc at Orcs of Kor (ORK) Yew Orc Fort - Burz'Burguul, good old times, wish I knew where King Kor is now! Miss him...

Anyway, anyone is going to play ArchAge??? That's the single MMO out there that has a little bit of UO on it, they just released alpha access for 150$ to north american servers, thats how I found this forum, searching for "Fallen Lords UO Archage" on google...

Meradin420

Post by Meradin420 »

Haha Leeloo! I miss you fucker!! I don't really play here too much anymore, I just refresh my house, incase the UO bug bites me again, Private msg me on here, or on steam here is me : steamcommunity.com/id/RedLuciano Talk to you later bro!!

Meradin
Pepsi
FenxerX
Hamburglar

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I started on Pac in '99 and was in OPP with Jackal.. Left to come to GL when they opened up cross sharding and joined Black Company. Then FL came from Pac to GL and tried to own and lasted about a week until we spanked em off the shard. Was hella fun. I remember Athene though from FL.. I think she ended up staying and playing with us on GL.. But it's been so long..

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Myrnae wrote:I started on Pac in '99 and was in OPP with Jackal.. Left to come to GL when they opened up cross sharding and joined Black Company. Then FL came from Pac to GL and tried to own and lasted about a week until we spanked em off the shard. Was hella fun. I remember Athene though from FL.. I think she ended up staying and playing with us on GL.. But it's been so long..
welcome back jackal. you might remember me as big jake back in occlo.

Chief MaguA

Post by Chief MaguA »

I am trying to get started. If any former Pacific players are still here, please reach out.

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

@Chief MaguA

Salutations! Greywolf from Pac here as well: '97-'99. Shoot me a pm in IRC
Greywolf
Pacific Shard 1997-1999
Guild Leader - The Drunken Bastards of Britannia

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

I've already posted here who I am.

I just want to know why no one has yet to mention the Ima's?!? ImaNewbie and the others. Those guys were legendary!

They had a small guild town to the S of the swamp by the Brit x-roads in Feluccia. Then trammel opened up and they expanded some to the NE of the same swamps.

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

haha yea we all knew and loved ImaNewbie!

I actually still read through some of his comics on http://www.imanewbie.com/ (it's still up!!!)
Greywolf
Pacific Shard 1997-1999
Guild Leader - The Drunken Bastards of Britannia

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Greywolf wrote:haha yea we all knew and loved ImaNewbie!

I actually still read through some of his comics on http://www.imanewbie.com/ (it's still up!!!)
just tried visiting the site and it seems as though it is down now :(

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Banon

Post by Banon »

Ahhh Pacific. So much fun, so many hours gone.

D&S for life.
Fuck Snowz.

frogsmasha

Post by frogsmasha »

Hello.

It's been quite some time since I thought about the past adventures of pacific.
I was in various guilds through out the years. Fallen Lords, OPP, BoE, and others that allude me at the moment.

My character was Frogsmasha, and CyRuS tHe ViRuS. Childish I know, but I was. Okay wanted to say hello and I miss the fun times we had together!

-frog

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

frogsmasha wrote:Hello.

It's been quite some time since I thought about the past adventures of pacific.
I was in various guilds through out the years. Fallen Lords, OPP, BoE, and others that allude me at the moment.

My character was Frogsmasha, and CyRuS tHe ViRuS. Childish I know, but I was. Okay wanted to say hello and I miss the fun times we had together!

-frog
I remember Cyrus the virus lol.. Green Horde (GH) still kinda runs on here.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

if Mens is from Pacific, you know that's where all Dunning-Kruger autists come from.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Capitalist wrote:if Mens is from Pacific, you know that's where all Dunning-Kruger autists come from.
Which means this post is evidence of penis envy suffered by Capitalist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy