Vet newbie

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Manix

Vet newbie

Post by Manix »

Hey everyone, Well after 10 years of being with UO and then taking a 5 year break, It appears I have found my home here! Excited to be back and it brings back alot of memories of how the Old UO use to be, right down to the "sell only 5 at a time".

I think I will be shacking up in Delucia for a bit until I gain my footing. Are crafters valuable here? I know this is a bias question but I can remember that smith's and crafters use to make the world go around I guess... I can understand there is a balance. I was really supirsed at PEOPLE! in towns, Delucia none the less. Even on Atlantic (Orgin) you would maybe maybe see just a few throughout the day.

ANYWAYS! I'm excited see you all around!

Manix
Thomas Bryce & Manix

Bixby Legbone

Re: Vet newbie

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Manix wrote:Hey everyone, Well after 10 years of being with UO and then taking a 5 year break, It appears I have found my home here! Excited to be back and it brings back alot of memories of how the Old UO use to be, right down to the "sell only 5 at a time".

I think I will be shacking up in Delucia for a bit until I gain my footing. Are crafters valuable here? I know this is a bias question but I can remember that smith's and crafters use to make the world go around I guess... I can understand there is a balance. I was really supirsed at PEOPLE! in towns, Delucia none the less. Even on Atlantic (Orgin) you would maybe maybe see just a few throughout the day.

ANYWAYS! I'm excited see you all around!

Manix

Welcome to the shard! Crafters definitely play a role here and can be profitable by themselves. Fancy shirts and studded leather gorgets will earn you profit selling to npcs. Once your tailor is finished, there is a small market for selling finely tailored clothes to players. Furniture sells well (although you might not get rich from it, to players). Blacksmiths sell primarily grandmaster made weapons to players, although a few like to sport the occasional valorite armored suit. House addons also sell, because if you ever chop one up the deed deletes and you need a new one. Players also buy bulk wood and ingots!

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

I need to buy some bulk kegs..
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Welcome! See you around Del.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Whoa Manix. That is an Old School name for sure.

Skorp

Post by Skorp »

Welcome! I joined recently as well and was just as excited to see people in many banks that I visited. T2A is a popular place here.

Pharkas

Post by Pharkas »

I too have just started after a many year break. I look forward to re-learning the game with everyone!

Syphilis_Jack

Post by Syphilis_Jack »

Pharkas wrote:I too have just started after a many year break. I look forward to re-learning the game with everyone!

Pharkas did you play on Atlantic by any chance??
I can't stand.. to see my own reflection, 'cause I see the monster they tell me that I am...