cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Post by Downs »

This is actually Miller's tale of adventure. He just doesn't have the capability of putting together a story with pictures, and this adventure definitely deserves it! This is a combination of effort from myself and Miller, so bear with the inconsistency in the pictures

After receiving no less than 2 phone calls and 30 text messages from my brother/Husband to Populus, Miller; I logged in to see what was going on. Below is the story:

Santa seemed to be running a bit behind on deliveries this Xmas, so he did as he always does and called cA for assistance. Miller was tasked with visiting all the castles of Britannia. One particular castle stood out to Miller. He looked at the door, and quickly cast magic unlock from inside the courtyard. To his surprise, it popped open! In he went to look around

He had an unfortunate misstep and spilled his pink colored sizzurp into the black tub of liquid. I have been informed that he feels terrible about this

[Image

After looking around, he could tell that the resident had a problem with hoarding, so he did what any caring friend would do and decided to help out.

So as to not cause further shock to the homeowner, Miller left a book detailing what had happened.

Upon finding out his belongings had been disturbed, the owner was a bit disturbed
IRC Conversation (WARNING: UN-CHRISTMAS LANGUAGE[+]
TL;DR version - GM's were accused of aiding miller; Hax were accused of being used, ElkEater is a fan of Miller's work, Pancakes REALLY needs a ticket match

On to the important part, THE LOOT. It was a lot of pre-patch footstools, yes; but there were a few regs and rare items as well:

The highlights of the clean up effort:
Hundreds of thousands of regs
Roughly 60k ingots of various colors
600k cloth (will be selling discount cloth, see Miller for details)
More runebooks than we'll ever look at
ID wands for days
Invis/teleport/Reflect items
Easter Eggs
Anniversary bags and timepieces
Bunch of Tmaps and MiB's
Bags upon bags of unsorted loot

To the residents who will undoubtedly let us know that we're dumb because we missed the chest full of castle deeds down in the corner, I'd like to direct your attention to this link:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741&hilit=guide
XVI. If your security fails, and your place of residence is looted, you must change the house sign to "Storage Shack" followed by an immediate posting that details just how many homes you own. Bonus points are awarded for stating that the looted valuables were retrieved from the (many) corpses of the looter's guild. Document this with photographic evidence from several months ago.
cA thanks you all for this wonderful xmas, and to all a good night!
Last edited by Downs on Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Re: cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Post by Downs »

picture quality may be a little weird, but you'll all survive
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

And with that all being said, my profession has got be 95% of those goods. I know for a fact that something very wrong happened last night considering that I have never unlocked that table which was unlocked. And to boot the key to my house was in my pouch. How could my doors be unlocked? But you know what thanks alot for helping me clean my house up for I have been needing to take a break (pull a Dyne).
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

My back hurts from moving all that lootz!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

btw, the bag that had 10k of each reg and 20k cloth and 10 foot stools was Ursala's secret santa bag.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

What goes around comes around......

Miller... Are you behaving?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

lol owned 1v1 :mrgreen: swallow, if you're pulling a Dyne I must drop this obligatory question. Can I haz your stuff?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Holiday Heist.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Merry Christmas thanks for the thought swallow.

-Ursulaa

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Downs

Post by Downs »

Ursula your gift will be delivered when found

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

The part about all of this I'm the most happy about is the 10ish stacks of 60k Egyptian Cotton (cloth) with a fabulous thread count. I feel like some sort of sick abuse was happening with the sheep that were there at some point to aquire all that cloth. This is just a assumption though.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

those were all OS, so there's plenty of nut all over him from there guild and from me. Enjoy!

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

Downs wrote:This is actually Miller's tale of adventure. He just doesn't have the capability of putting together a story with pictures, and this adventure definitely deserves it! This is a combination of effort from myself and Miller, so bear with the inconsistency in the pictures

After receiving no less than 2 phone calls and 30 text messages from my brother/Husband to Populus, Miller; I logged in to see what was going on. Below is the story:

Santa seemed to be running a bit behind on deliveries this Xmas, so he did as he always does and called cA for assistance. Miller was tasked with visiting all the castles of Britannia. One particular castle stood out to Miller. He looked at the door, and quickly cast magic unlock from inside the courtyard. To his surprise, it popped open! In he went to look around

He had an unfortunate misstep and spilled his pink colored sizzurp into the black tub of liquid. I have been informed that he feels terrible about this

[Image

After looking around, he could tell that the resident had a problem with hoarding, so he did what any caring friend would do and decided to help out.

So as to not cause further shock to the homeowner, Miller left a book detailing what had happened.

Upon finding out his belongings had been disturbed, the owner was a bit disturbed
IRC Conversation (WARNING: UN-CHRISTMAS LANGUAGE[+]
TL;DR version - GM's were accused of aiding miller; Hax were accused of being used, ElkEater is a fan of Miller's work, Pancakes REALLY needs a ticket match

On to the important part, THE LOOT. It was a lot of pre-patch footstools, yes; but there were a few regs and rare items as well:

The highlights of the clean up effort:
Hundreds of thousands of regs
Roughly 60k ingots of various colors
600k cloth (will be selling discount cloth, see Miller for details)
More runebooks than we'll ever look at
ID wands for days
Invis/teleport/Reflect items
Easter Eggs
Anniversary bags and timepieces
Bunch of Tmaps and MiB's
Bags upon bags of unsorted loot

To the residents who will undoubtedly let us know that we're dumb because we missed the chest full of castle deeds down in the corner, I'd like to direct your attention to this link:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741&hilit=guide
XVI. If your security fails, and your place of residence is looted, you must change the house sign to "Storage Shack" followed by an immediate posting that details just how many homes you own. Bonus points are awarded for stating that the looted valuables were retrieved from the (many) corpses of the looter's guild. Document this with photographic evidence from several months ago.
cA thanks you all for this wonderful xmas, and to all a good night!

Look's like Black dye tubs just became a tad more rare. Lol. Getter Done Miller.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Just think if cA was in full force. All your base.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Downs

Post by Downs »

Ursula, I found the bag, but it doesn't quite have what he said it did in it:

Fear not though, I will be adding the difference that a swallow was showboating with in a separate bag, so you will indeed be receiving 10k of each reg, 20k cloth, and 10 pre-patch foot stools.

This truly is a tale of Xmas miracles!