Another new guy

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Breathless

Another new guy

Post by Breathless »

Hi there,

I played UO on OSI years ago, but never forgot about that great time I had.
There was a free try on OSI servers a few weeks ago and I created a char on Europa, but this OSI shard was not the games I rememberred.
Then I found this page and the server and started a few chars.
I earned the first gold coins by lumbering and bow fletching, then started a bard an made some good gold.
At the moment I´m training a tamer, already got a few drags, but I´m not lucky enough to see a mare in the wilderness.

In RL I´m from Germany, so my online hours are a bit different from most of yours.

It would be nice to get known to a few people and maybe join a guild.

Most of my chars are named ... van Doren (Samuel is the tamer, Dilas the bard) and of cause there is Breathless, named like my warrior girl back in the old days.

Hope to see you around.

Cheers

Bixby Legbone

Re: Another new guy

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Breathless wrote:Hi there,

I played UO on OSI years ago, but never forgot about that great time I had.
There was a free try on OSI servers a few weeks ago and I created a char on Europa, but this OSI shard was not the games I rememberred.
Then I found this page and the server and started a few chars.
I earned the first gold coins by lumbering and bow fletching, then started a bard an made some good gold.
At the moment I´m training a tamer, already got a few drags, but I´m not lucky enough to see a mare in the wilderness.

In RL I´m from Germany, so my online hours are a bit different from most of yours.

It would be nice to get known to a few people and maybe join a guild.

Most of my chars are named ... van Doren (Samuel is the tamer, Dilas the bard) and of cause there is Breathless, named like my warrior girl back in the old days.

Hope to see you around.

Cheers
Hail and well met!

Welcome to the shard! I am glad you found your way here. Hope to meet you in game sometime.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Welcome. Seems you're already established, but let us know if you need any help. Nightmares are t2a only and I think spawn once a day in like 5 places. Been a while since I went looking for one, so don't take that info as 100% accurate, but it's close
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Breathless

Post by Breathless »

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I guess I did a few good first steps, but established? Not sure. :wink:

Now looking for a guild, so if someone is looking for a new member, feel free to contact me :D

Blade Spirit

Post by Blade Spirit »

Welcome to this uber shard!

I myself am new here, 1 month old only.
But I found this shard extremely emotional!

Training a mage tamer now.

How did you get so high in taming level?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Hello, we met in Destard. Welcome to the shard.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Sora

Post by Sora »

Welcome!