trophies

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Re: trophies

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Myrnae wrote:Drop rates increased? ha.
Where? and even if so, the spawn rates are decreased lol - anyway done whining I guess.
Spawn rates are not decreased and in a few locations, the spawn rates have been increased since the first day of the holiday monsters.
^ The #1 reason that I refuse to participate at this point. It's not the first time that an event has been difficult and then staff makes it easier so that people don't have to put in as much effort for the reward. Point in case: Giving out the spawn location of increased drop rate rather than having people adventure or gather intelligence for their own benefit via work versus reward.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Where? and even if so, the spawn rates are decreased lol - anyway done whining I guess.
Spawn rates are not decreased and in a few locations, the spawn rates have been increased since the first day of the holiday monsters.
^ The #1 reason that I refuse to participate at this point. It's not the first time that an event has been difficult and then staff makes it easier so that people don't have to put in as much effort for the reward. Point in case: Giving out the spawn location of increased drop rate rather than having people adventure or gather intelligence for their own benefit via work versus reward.
Loot was increased from the 25th to the 28th in 2 select locations to increase player traffic to specific places (extra engagement), and to allow people with less time during the holiday season to have a shot at it. It's not a matter of making it "easier" - Sunday evening the spawn rates will return to what they were at launch of the event and remain that way till the 31st when it ends.

This was going to occur regardless, it's not in reaction to player requests or outcry
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Loot was increased from the 25th to the 28th in 2 select locations to allow people with less time during the holiday season to have a shot at it.

It's not a matter of making it "easier"
Redundant.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

This is excellent... not only has spawn been turned up (thanks GMs) but the GMs made Vega cry! :lol:

Refuse to participate, sit in the corner and bite your fist Vega...

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Capitalist wrote:^ The #1 reason that I refuse to participate at this point. It's not the first time that an event has been difficult and then staff makes it easier so that people don't have to put in as much effort for the reward. Point in case: Giving out the spawn location of increased drop rate rather than having people adventure or gather intelligence for their own benefit via work versus reward.
hahahah

^

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Kaivan wrote:For anyone who is currently acquiring trophies, please note that any white colored trophies currently have an incorrect hue that was accidentally copied from the snow pile. The hue color will be changing for our next restart, and will be a much more subtle color of white. This will effect all currently existing trophies. Also all gold trophies will be changing hue as well, and will be a somewhat brighter yellow trophy instead.
i dont care personally if colors got changed due to problems... just thankful for the xmas gifts and to see 2 different kinds of trophies also...just wish i did all 3 festive instead of 1 eagle and 2 festive...great job with santa and xmas ths year! :D