This is for all u Noob haters!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Dimastrantonio

This is for all u Noob haters!

Post by Dimastrantonio »

I thought you might enjoy seeing this loot I obtained from the L idoc. If u didn't get any loot its probably because i got it all :D To all the haters, sorry if u stayed up all night for nothing, and better luck next time!

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: This is for all u Noob haters!

Post by Myrnae »

Hater? LOL because we choose to sleep and maintain our life rather than stay up all night, funny. Also, what's that "Free for all" trophy you have in the top left that you are using to display as IDOC loot? Opening a few bags of your own shit to look like you scored more?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I remember my first idoc
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Dimastrantonio

Post by Dimastrantonio »

How could I score a fat trophy as loot with my name on it idiot? This doesn't even apply to u if u were not present at the idoc lol. Those people know who they are and they did Stay up all night for it. I won that trophy yesterday and that's just like the message says- for a particular couple of noob haters to see and love lol. In my opinion you just flipped out calm down if u were in bed this doesn't apply to u lol. Btw I am at work right now as far as ur little comment about maintaining our lives. I pulled an all nighter I can do that. And that is all fresh loot from the idoc but what u believe is irrelevant. Thanks.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This post is utter trash, literally.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gork

Post by Gork »

I want an ogre back!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Myrnae wrote:Opening a few bags of your own shit to look like you scored more?
I think he was just, in general, trying to gloat that he's doing well as a newbie. The trophy and the idoc were two separate brags.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Malaikat wrote:
I think he was just, in general, trying to gloat that he's doing well as a newbie. The trophy and the idoc were two separate brags.
He's not new. He's been playing since early 2009 and has come back every time he was released from prison.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Dimastrantonio

Post by Dimastrantonio »

Huh? I started right after thanksgiving. .. hadn't played before that since the renaissance patch went through in 2000. Get your facts straight.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Did someone let my old smit tower fall? Or sold it to pee?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:Did someone let my old smit tower fall? Or sold it to pee?
I own it.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

So in other words a friend of urs placed and if ever needs to sell it will be listed thru u? Gotcha.

Well regardless someone paid me nicely for it. Thank u
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Capitalist wrote:
Malaikat wrote:
He's not new. He's been playing since early 2009 and has come back every time he was released from prison.
Laughed out loud in a crowd at work. +1
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Dimastrantonio

Post by Dimastrantonio »

Mission accomplished. Exactly the type of responses I had hoped for lol... I dont know what you are talking about Vega but I have not played since the patch in 2000 other than for about a month on hybrid in 2009... Its funny though i was just thinking the same thing about one of your posts I was viewing yesterday!

Dimastrantonio

Post by Dimastrantonio »

Myrnae the haters remark is referring to individuals who were present at the idoc. They know who they are. And as for your comment about presenting a trophy I won as idoc loot... Ummm, not really sure what to say? How would I find a trophy with my name on it that was won in a tourney yesterday at an idoc? I don't think thats possible. Might wanna rethink that one, maybe you were not completely awake yet.