Most Wanted

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Sinbad

Most Wanted

Post by Sinbad »

Jakob

Re: Most Wanted

Post by Jakob »

Hurray!!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

omg cleaned out!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Thank you for cleaning out my old IDOC loot I didn't have time to go through. If we could to meet up, I'd like to pay you accordingly for your maid services.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sin Cloud wrote:Thank you for cleaning out my old IDOC loot I didn't have time to go through. If we could to meet up, I'd like to pay you accordingly for your maid services.
The old "you didn't get nothin!"
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Sin Cloud wrote:Thank you for cleaning out my old IDOC loot I didn't have time to go through. If we could to meet up, I'd like to pay you accordingly for your maid services.
I say, put this to the test! Vega, due to your unhealthily great knowledge of the UOSA market and pricings, I suggest you make a price check for this "cleaning service". Just to give us an idea of what Mr Sin Cloud ought to pay for this service!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Jakob wrote:
I say, put this to the test! Vega, due to your unhealthily great knowledge of the UOSA market and pricings, I suggest you make a price check for this "cleaning service". Just to give us an idea of what Mr Sin Cloud ought to pay for this service!
My health has never been more impressively deciphered by a junior! However, with this much cleanup I would value Sin Cloud's debt to the gentleman who serviced him at around 2 castle deeds, 19 silver so a trophy could possibly be renamed after him in due time, and one 14 page book of apology for delayed pay from Mr. Cloud himself.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

I commend you for paying your fine with such due diligence.
However, I came across this useless piece of parchment packed neatly amongst all the weapons, resources, and rares.

I have no need for this. For an additional small fee of 665,200 gold pieces, you may have this back.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Sinbad wrote:I commend you for paying your fine with such due diligence.
However, I came across this useless piece of parchment packed neatly amongst all the weapons, resources, and rares.

I have no need for this. For an additional small fee of 665,200 gold pieces, you may have this back.
If you want, I'll sell you the match for a one time deal and a low sum of only 932,101 gold pieces. That's a whole whopping 67,899 gp discount for being such a great maid!! Totally unheard of and an extraordinarily generous notion if I say so myself.

Otherwise, I have no use for it either and you can just throw it away. Either way, we can meet in Trinsic at the bank at 9pm tonight whether you want to buy the match or not. Roughly 1 hour from now. Hope to see you soon.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Well done. Rules #4, 6, and 16 would've also been acceptable replies as seen here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Shake off that dust MV

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

it happens to the best of us! PM Vega, maybe he'll buy it all back for you
Last edited by WarmApplepie on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

WarmApplepie wrote:it happens to the best of us!
And even YOU!!

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:it happens to the best of us!
And even YOU!!
theres low blows, and then theres this ^^^^
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

In all of my years of UO, I have never been looted.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.