Most Wanted

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Sin Cloud

Re: Most Wanted

Post by Sin Cloud »

Malaikat wrote:In all of my years of UO, I have never been looted.

Since '97, this is the very 1st successful heist on my house. Mal, it'll happen.. probably when you are least expecting it, and in a rush to get off the computer. Make that one quick decision to gate and go..

Notice how I was online for the first half of his mopping, but wasn't for the touch up? I turned off the computer and walked away as soon as I let him in. Oh well, it happens. I still have all of my original stuff.. not a real loss but free IDOC loot that I didn't have time to go through.

I thank him, to say the least. Was getting tired of the eyesore. By the way.. Sinbad, I was in Trinsic waiting.. where were you?
Last edited by Sin Cloud on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

You live near Skara right? :wink:

Although. Your playstyle seems abundantly goal oriented. No wasted movements as it were. I don't forsee many circumstances where your security would be lax or any rogue gates opened up in the home you keep pixels in.
Last edited by inkognito on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

inkognito wrote:
Yeah and he spends around 5 minutes in a state of paranoia detecting his house over and over. Good luck.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Capitalist wrote:
inkognito wrote:
Yeah and he spends around 5 minutes in a state of paranoia detecting his house over and over. Good luck.
I unlock and relock my 3 patio doors to get to anything of value. I could foresee the front room getting looted, but that's all PK and PvP loot bags.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

You must be mistaken, as I was at Trinsic West waiting for you.
Let us meet at Jhelom bank tonight so you can pay me for looting your home.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Just as one doesn't expect to field and end up with an opponents whole pixel fortune when they finally get that kill shot, burglars don't expect to walk into a gate and haul away mounds of castle deeds. But the thrill of execution (just like pvp in the field) is what makes it satisfying.
Pk and pvp bags will do nicely...for now. :wink:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Apparently Vega has cased my place before if he knows how long I take to get around. People know where I'm at, so I'm always up for the challenge.

Also, Hen and I pk/PvP from there, and we're not unsuccessful. There's usually pretty nice stuff in that front room, even though I have chests across the bar specifically for loot drops. For any patio owners who are reading this, if you lock a chest down against the back of the patio bar, you can drop into them put you can't drag from them unless you get into that back room. Between that and the patio, that's the perfect house for most loot oriented endeavors.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Sinbad wrote:You must be mistaken, as I was at Trinsic West waiting for you.
Let us meet at Jhelom bank tonight so you can pay me for looting your home.
I was there.. waited for an hour. But okay, 7pm tomorrow I'll be in Jhelom. I'm assuming you didn't want the match for that ticket..

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

I'll be there awaiting my payment. Be sure to show up this time!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Sinbad wrote:I'll be there awaiting my payment. Be sure to show up this time!
I always show 5-10 mins prior to agreed upon time. Make sure, YOU show.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I charge a 10% fee of any transferred payment for my services of initiating this meeting. PM me in IRC.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Jakob wrote:I charge a 10% fee of any transferred payment for my services of initiating this meeting. PM me in IRC.
I charge a 25% fee to anyone who makes me wait. This goes for the both of you, Jakob and Sinbad.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

I'm terribly sorry for my absence earlier today, Mr. Cloud. I had some pressing matters which called for my attention.
If you would like, you may come pay me now at Yew bank.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Sinbad wrote:I'm terribly sorry for my absence earlier today, Mr. Cloud. I had some pressing matters which called for my attention.
If you would like, you may come pay me now at Yew bank.
I am unavailable at this hour. 7pm Eastern tomorrow in Moonglow would be most convenient for me. Hope to see you soon.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

I am getting rather impatient and agitated by the sheer neglect in respect and failure to meet a simple punctual agreed upon time/place. I have been at said locations 10 minute prior each time and have waited for 1 hour.

If you wish to play tag for a laugh, that is fine. I will be forced to charge a 350% interest fee of the agreed upon amount of the original request of 2 castle deeds + 19 silver. But I will advise writing me an apology book of max pages, front and back for ducking and dodging me and causing me any inconvenience.

Jakob, you may pay 10% of that. It's okay that you're in the lower pay grade and I shall not punish you for it.