And IDOC for the ages!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
WarmApplepie

And IDOC for the ages!

Post by WarmApplepie »

What all started as a pipe dream of this great castle falling, became a very real reality this morning! I came out of retirement for this one and got a perfect time! Contacted my homie and he alerted me of some other properties this castle is connected too! 2 for 1 also open spots for placing if you pm me.

I let a friend know of this such monstrous collapse and got to work!

in the end heres how I did

200+ T maps, lots of weapon yet to ID, 50 to 100 of each Keg. total of about 60k of each reg after all the bags were sorted. Lots of semi rares and rares. All in All today was a good day.

I want to thank (I believe Vega?) for not refreshing this property and all of Zongville. I love you more than life itself.
Sincerely WAP
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Re: And IDOC for the ages!

Post by Capitalist »

Nice score. I didn't fresh it. I would text him every time. Grats on the glacial staff.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:Nice score. I didn't fresh it. I would text him every time. Grats on the glacial staff.
Thank you sir, if you wouldn't mind PMing me wtf this glacial staff even is. ive gotten PMs on it already but I R NEW
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

holy hell

congrats!

nice score

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Nice score. I didn't fresh it. I would text him every time. Grats on the glacial staff.
Thank you sir, if you wouldn't mind PMing me wtf this glacial staff even is. ive gotten PMs on it already but I R NEW
Far more rare than neons. Ever selling it would make you a bigger fool than I think you already are.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Dually noted, she will be in zee bank. Thank you.

P.s. the I love you part was real
P.s.s no homo
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I just texted Zong. He woopsied because he has better things to do.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Capitalist wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:
Far more rare than neons. Ever selling it would make you a bigger fool than I think you already are.

You're so fucking full of shit its unbelievable! NO ONE would take one of these over neon sandals!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=56057
Capitalist wrote:
MortiKi wrote:
LiquidFire wrote:I was kinda jokiing with my offer, i figured this would be in neon/hued mask catagory of rares, considering it is wearable and what like 1 of 2 on the server?
id say theres 10 or so on the shard
I know someone with a bag of 32 of these.

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

WAP for the win

Congrats

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:

You're so fucking full of shit its unbelievable! NO ONE would take one of these over neon sandals!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=56057
Capitalist wrote:
MortiKi wrote:
LiquidFire wrote:I was kinda jokiing with my offer, i figured this would be in neon/hued mask catagory of rares, considering it is wearable and what like 1 of 2 on the server?
id say theres 10 or so on the shard
I know someone with a bag of 32 of these.
What does rarity have to do with numbers? Want me to do your vitals? Your blood pressure seems to be a lot higher than your IQ.

P.s. those 32 are in Zong's bank and soon to be mine. My bank is like your mouth, nothing valuable ever comes out of it.

Downs

Post by Downs »

wow that glacial staff! congrats dude. that item alone makes your score awesome!

don't let anyone lowball you on it! they are something that only dropped like within the first year of the shard running
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Capitalist wrote:
P.s. those 32 are in Zong's bank and soon to be mine. My bank is like your mouth, nothing valuable ever comes out of it.

Again, full of shit! Zong only displayed that after he looted it from the IDOC. Ad he had 32 already he would have always had it up. Nice try loser. Go eat another bag of Cheetos and drink another gallon of diet coke.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Damn that's a good find. How much silver did you get from that idoc?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
Capitalist wrote:

Again, full of shit! Zong only displayed that after he looted it from the IDOC. Ad he had 32 already he would have always had it up. Nice try loser. Go eat another bag of Cheetos and drink another gallon of diet coke.
There goes that intelligence again!

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

sweeeet now i know who to hit up for anything :P