FLEX CITY BRUH

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
WarmApplepie

FLEX CITY BRUH

Post by WarmApplepie »

Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Treysta

Re: FLEX CITY BRUH

Post by Treysta »

plus one
^

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Haha I must have got there right before the bomb shell. I recalled right when there were a hand full on the upper ledge, after that it got nasty haha nice trap!

Tried warning guild members but after a while of course one logged in and feel right into the middle of it hahaha.

Some day I hope to have so many Wyrms.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Pretty good, glad I wasn't on a stat PK run any of these day(s?).
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

The screenies didnt do it justice, There were numerous tamers who were gating home mounts from t2a that all got slaughtered. Lot of mares died, and at one time there was 7 corpses (all different people) stacked on top of eachother. It looked like graveyard outside the pass with all the ghosts lol
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

This reminds me of ole hax mandoo!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Abyz wrote:This reminds me of ole hax mandoo!
WAP hasn't been banned for using 10 accounts simultaneously for a year straight... yet
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

If I get banned it will be because staff is intimidated by my flexing pics in irc.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg