house decay

Topics related to Second Age
UO19862005

house decay

Post by UO19862005 »

Doesn't it take 2 weeks? Has the shard gone down lately?

Narcissic

Re: house decay

Post by Narcissic »

14 days to go IDOC. 17 hours and 20 minutes to fall after going IDOC not counting server saves and restart.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

UO19862005 wrote:Doesn't it take 2 weeks? Has the shard gone down lately?
The shard goes down every day around 7:15..7:20AM. Other than that, I don't recall any crashes in the last few months.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I think I'm invincible Bill. When I refresh houses, I open the door like four times and click the sign three times to make sure it says "like new." I refresh all my houses at the same time, so they should all have the same status at any given moment in time.

Well, I've been away from the game the past few weeks, and I logged in this morning for my weekly refresh session with all my houses "somewhat worn," except for my secluded keep, IDOC and probably about 6 hours shy of collapsing.

Even when you think you are obsessive over it, that there's no chance in hell, that shit still somehow happens... I'm still dumbfounded. And glad I don't only refresh once every two weeks like I used to.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

TG owned the IDOC, they got 90% Did you have anything good? I got two lame Boxes of garbage.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He bought a bunch of invul suits and 20 vanq katanas from me, idk if he had them banked. His entire role as a player was to trash bomb people though.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:He bought a bunch of invul suits and 20 vanq katanas from me, idk if he had them banked. His entire role as a player was to trash bomb people though.
Those were not banked.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

WarmApplepie wrote:
Capitalist wrote:He bought a bunch of invul suits and 20 vanq katanas from me, idk if he had them banked. His entire role as a player was to trash bomb people though.
Those were not banked.

wtf, you didn't tell me there were vanq katanas

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

azheman wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:
Those were not banked.

wtf, you didn't tell me there was an idoc
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Elk Eater wrote:
azheman wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:
Those were not banked.

wtf, you didn't tell me i needed birth control
^

montier

Post by montier »

Treysta wrote:
Elk Eater wrote:
azheman wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote: Those were not banked.

wtf, you didn't tell me i needed birth control
wtf, your face is birth control

UO19862005

Post by UO19862005 »

Galendae wrote:TG owned the IDOC, they got 90% Did you have anything good? I got two lame Boxes of garbage.
lol yes there was probably a couple million at least in that place and I know I wasn't gone for 2 weeks but I'm glad to be rid of it all anyways. Same for the stables, I'm convinced animals sometimes decay before one week. Have fun guys, sorry for being an ass while I was here without donating etc.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I'll gladly return anything ud like to continue playing. Hell I have houses u can have. Stick around and have some fun
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg