[<EX] Extinction holder of 5/20/2015 Gargoyle Invasion Troph

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
FearItself

Re: [<EX] Extinction holder of 5/20/2015 Gargoyle Invasion T

Post by FearItself »

Yeah for sure, I plan on 7xGM before hitting the PvP field, just got resist to 55 and starting his magery grind tonight. The heads will be collected haha

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

<EX now has another gargoyle trophy from this event, Del has been kind.
Guild now has 3 trophy and 9 silver.

Eventually we will have some awesome rare or a stockpile of silver n trophies lol

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

FI bouts ta be cracking skulls
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Going to GM Agent Orange (my Hally Mage) Resist tonight, been dueling this week with 5xGM.. Mage/Sword/Tact/Wrest/Eval.. 89.3 Resist and 96.5 Meditation.

I have felt the damage from spells due to lower resist lol time to put in the work.

Took me about 2 days to get the Hally cycle comfortable and understood the use of pre cast and casting during my cycle.

Been working on my heals lol I tend to go all out trying to kill the target and end up dead due to lack of self healing haha. Also working Potions.

The kills are getting damn close, I believe I have killed 3 greys and 2 reds. 1 red was solo and 1 was with a few people at GY. Soloed 2 greys, one of these was a newb with a mace who followed me from the Healer to GY, my ping was better so I out paced him and played with him a bit, got to my body, grabbed a hally, equipped.. 15 health max at that point and he had full plus wep maybe some light armor.. I begun my hally cycle on his face, in the very last hit we both died, I got rezzed at the wondering Healer not a tile away and he was grey. Looted both corpses and took his head haha.

More kills to be had more heads to collect

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

F ya
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com