Dark Secrets

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
WizKid

Re: Dark Secrets

Post by WizKid »

Myrnae wrote:Yeah would be great to get some event time in this weekend before I start work Monday.
^^
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Nujelm was under siege last night thanks to Nate and his undead followers. Many fought bravely to push them back past the city boundary only to find Nate had allied with some murderers as well. Some ran back to the city gate for guard support. I finally had to leave to save my own life. I am so ashamed. I pray the fair citizens of that town forgive me.

Be forewarned Nate has loyalists inside the city walls masquerading as fighters. Rather than engage the mobs, they will disappear from plain view and loot the captain you dispatched. I’m not sure what they are looting yet. Possibly the details of the next stage of Nate’s plan? They also seemed be carrying some strange looking silver coins. My guess is some followers required a financial reward to join Nate’s side. How much value does silver have when you are undead?
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

The Battle for Nujel'm continues!

The northern peninsula is overrun by gem encrusted undead, a result of Nate the Prophet's ability to capture the essence of Lutsyn in his Soul Ring.

Many Britannias have died, and many more will die before the battle is over. Lord British is preparing a ship of his finest troops to help with the defense but it is not expected to arrive until Tuesday evening. Until then, it is up to the citizens and remaining guards to protect the town.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Excellent action. Thank you! Couldn't be there long on Sunday night or this morning, but the little time I was there, there was plenty of action pvm and pvp/griefing/all the things I love about UO.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I streamed this for 6 hours today, wow... action packed yep.

Nice job Boomer!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Scouts have reported back that after multiple days of battling the undead army seems more difficult to defeat than originally predicted.

Members of the Dark Council were spotted in Nujel'm last night. Their return can only mean one thing.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Allow me to explain the dead nightmare in the third picture.

Click --> http://www.twitch.tv/ultimawizard/c/6678194

lol!

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:The Battle for Nujel'm continues!

The northern peninsula is overrun by gem encrusted undead, a result of Nate the Prophet's ability to capture the essence of Lutsyn in his Soul Ring.

Many Britannias have died, and many more will die before the battle is over. Lord British is preparing a ship of his finest troops to help with the defense but it is not expected to arrive until Tuesday evening. Until then, it is up to the citizens and remaining guards to protect the town.

Employment sucks.
Get a job all you daytime freeloaders (jk)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Lord British's army never made it to Nujel'm. Nujel'm's defense was left to a group of misfits.

The Dark Council and Dwight, brother of the Prophet teleported into the city using magic not from this World.

A swarm of bees was the first thing to cross through the gate.

Dwight was slain, and the gate vanished.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Thanks for the event Boomland!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

As I was passing through Britain at the bank, a man slammed into me, knocking me over, and ran off. Knowing that the area is generally teeming with thieves, I immediately went through my belongings to make sure everything was in it's proper place. To my surprise, nothing was taken. Rather, something else was placed in my pack. A note with this written upon it

The frozen library could only mean one thing. So I befriended a few Ice Wyrms and we made our way into the depths of the Icey Caverns where the wyrms called their home. As I made my way to the entrance of the Frozen Library, I found myself admiring the crystals that had formed there. While crystal formation is not at all unusual, it was for them to have formed so quickly. I suspected magical forces were involved in their creation. At the very entrance to the library, I discovered an exact likeliness of a greater elemental, the strongest of all elementals. Such was the accuracy of the statue that I initially mistook it for a real one.

While is has been some time since I last visited this library of forbidden knowledge, I could not recollect there being such powerful artifacts being located there. In the center of the library, seemed to suck the life out of anything the drew near it.

Upon closer inspection of some of the chests across the library, I discovered they were not your average chests. Instead, they were opened through puzzles and the riches they contained were enough to amaze me and arouse the greed in my heart. While several chests were able to be opened through intellect, some required the skills of an expert locksmith so I quickly deigned to hire one.

Then at the deepest corner of the library, I discovered some sort of skull. My scrying powers tell me that it is a portal to something but where it goes and what may come out of it, I do not know. Despite my best attempts, I could not move it or force the portal open to allow passage through. Are the mages here attempting to summon Greater Elementals and could this somehow be tied to Nate or the Gargoyles?

Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

After many days of battling the evil prophets and followers of Nate, the magical forces in the frozen library have been purged.

Inscriptions collected by Lord British's advisers have left them with an interesting puzzle. The Wizard in Lord British's castle isn't saying much about their meaning but those who seek to put an end to Nate's antics should investigate the situation further.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

After speaking the words of power I was transported to a special room within Britain...

Upon using a magical crystal ball, a white moongate opened up

Entering into the Moongate, I was transported to a room within Moonglow, containing a strange note...

After taking the magical sparkles to the lower area... a new blood symbol was located in Moonglow....

The switches themselves were tricky and lead to a room with teleporters...

The teleporters led us to a room with some interesting items...

Finally, a secret room with NtP was reached when the words of power were spoken (Great Death = "Vas Corp")

Nate had some interesting things to say...

Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Nice work, thanks for sharing!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

That's one sexy pile of silver he has there.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin