Fador we will miss you

Topics related to Second Age
Pacifico

Re: Fador we will miss you

Post by Pacifico »

I originally saw the first one a while ago as a "WoW rage" but after seeing so many online I think they are fake

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Resurrecting my favorite UO thread of all time. The videos on page 2 with the guy stuffing a remote control in his butt while raging about a video game is EPIC.

I remember Chuck Lidell and Fador from way back in 2009-2010 on this shard.

This thread makes me laugh hard. Good Times!

Galendae

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

lol....when i was younger i have done things like throw a sword thru the door when i got killed and punch holes in the wall and gotten in fights with my bros over who gets to play, but never threw anything out the window and ran away hehe...uo is THE worst game to die on imo lol... :cry:

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Chuck Lidell continued to secretly play UO after this incident. His Tower in Vesper finally went IDOC about year and a half ago. We never heard from Fador again.

Hopefully Chuck and Fador have buried the hatchet.

Epic dysfunctional family.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Was Fador the one with the first tower N of Vesper?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

GHOSTFACE KILLAH Green neon mask

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

oh that dude lol
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Capitalist wrote:Was Fador the one with the first tower N of Vesper?
That was Chuck's Tower. Decent loot from what I remember.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Chuck was a disfunctional drunk who always put me on hold for sales because he had to fight/beat his girlfriend. He gave me a pair of gf reds the day before he quit. Cavewight's crew smashed me/Wonder at that IDOC but waited too long and it fell as they started dumping on us so we scavved up a bunch of great shit.

Fador was trying to give me his neon green mask and sandals because he was drunk. He lost his first 5 duels or something back to me and told me that I'm the greatest guy ever or something, but esco pretended to be me and got the mask. In rage, he tossed the sandies to Always (first person he saw). All of this has now turned into Always still being a bad pvper, esco quitting, and Santorum running around dropping 70hp hally hits and rocking 100~200 reflect charges per fight. Albeit, everyone involved with those masks and sandals still sucks balls at PvP and should reconsider their hobby.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Capitalist wrote:Chuck was a disfunctional drunk who always put me on hold for sales because he had to fight/beat his girlfriend. He gave me a pair of gf reds the day before he quit. Cavewight's crew smashed me/Wonder at that IDOC but waited too long and it fell as they started dumping on us so we scavved up a bunch of great shit.

Fador was trying to give me his neon green mask and sandals because he was drunk. He lost his first 5 duels or something back to me and told me that I'm the greatest guy ever or something, but esco pretended to be me and got the mask. In rage, he tossed the sandies to Always (first person he saw). All of this has now turned into Always still being a bad pvper, esco quitting, and Santorum running around dropping 70hp hally hits and rocking 100~200 reflect charges per fight. Albeit, everyone involved with those masks and sandals still sucks balls at PvP and should reconsider their hobby.
Everyone in that family has a drinking problem, plus violence abuse issues? I am shocked!