Buying Greater Poison Kegs

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Buying Greater Poison Kegs

Post by Capitalist »

basically I gave out too many to friends and now can't GM poisoning

PM with amount here or IRC
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: Buying Greater Poison Kegs

Post by Capitalist »

Also willing to trade 8 empty kegs per GP keg
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Castle deed
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:Castle deed
Not only did I buy back all of your house's loot as a favor to me for more than that at one point, but I also gave you 100+ GP kegs. You don't play here. You never really played here. You're a useless UO player in more than one respect, and I'm going to need you to sit down. You're welcome for the charity.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Wow.
That...was...awesome!

7/10 on apoc scale.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Statements written in coherent English cannot be confused with Apoc.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

U mad bro.

On the reals I have some greaters. I give em to u but I don't close on the house till 3rd.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Resources”