HI THERE!!!

Topics related to Second Age
Clockwork

HI THERE!!!

Post by Clockwork »

First post. Hey everybody. I just wanted to say, HardCore's idea for the free newb loot IDOC,is awesome. I've been breaking my back for over a week trying to develop a good starting character. It's been pretty fun. I've been purposefully not macroing my skills all the way to GM, to handicap myself, and have been doing some real adventuring in the world. I played back in the 90's and never really did enough of that. It's a pretty neat place, full of surprises. It's going to feel like a great reward getting to grab a couple two tree things to help with the cause. Haha. Incidentally, I think i may have grabbed a few bags off the front steps that were meant for the giveaway. A few GM armor sets and magical weapons. I was pretty excited for the find. I didn't know what they were for at the time. I can't say if I would have left it or not, had I known. Gift horse and all that. Oops! Early thanks! Anyway, I'll prob be there tomorrow.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: HI THERE!!!

Post by Kaivan »

Welcome to the server :)
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Brules

Post by Brules »

$$$ provides new player housing for free. See thread stickied at the top of this forum. PM me if you would like a safe temp place to live while you get on your feet!

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

^ obama supporter

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Welcome to UOSA
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Aenvar

Post by Aenvar »

Welcome! So happy to see more people joining the server :)