UOSA History Museum

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UOSA History Museum

Post by Roser »

GK hates scavenger agent.

House drops actually give you control over how items are looted, so you can make it far more difficult for those who have 3 characters hiding and waiting to scavenge.

Ton's of containers, blockers around the perimeter, and inaccessible z axis placement for high value items are some of the ways you can make a house drop spread out more evenly among all who attend.

In your case GK, I would put every thing in the museum into pouches inside pouches inside pouches, then place about 1,000 more pouches all over the place with crap in them, thus making looting ultra confusing and highly chance based.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Capitalist wrote:The 3 biggest weiners on the shard are arguing, everyone watch out.
4 now
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Not the dude with the biggest weiner ya weiner.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

GuardianKnight wrote: I can't drop UOH though. I distance myself from those properties and items as much as possible. It keeps me honest. That treasure is cursed.
DOES THIS MEAN YOU CURSED SOME OF MY TREASURE
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

It's all cursed to never be touched by anyone again, until blackfoot comes back.

I don't know who owns what, and I can't confirm any of it.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Im fairly certain that blessed 1109 bear mask is mine, id like it back now.
kthx
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Oh, I just remembered that I bought everything from sebben for 10 gold and am only pretending to hold the items for everyone.

I win. :)

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

I can confirm this, as this was the same day I inherited castle shadowmire from Sebben.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

stop trying to ruin the server GK
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Ohm wrote:Im fairly certain that blessed 1109 bear mask is mine, id like it back now.
kthx
As the most Sr. UOH member, we would love to get you your item back. Accordance with your item donation you were issued paperwork with a 10 digit serial # to claim said item. Pleas provide said serial # to me or GK via a PM and we would gladly retrieve said item for you.

If you are trying to claim an item that is not yours, that is truly an upsetting situation. We are prepared for such situations though to ensure no items are given to the wrong owners. Someone as trustworthy as you would not lie though correct? Ohm uses EZUO macros for bagball, unbelievable!!
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Freeza wrote:
Ohm wrote:Im fairly certain that blessed 1109 bear mask is mine, id like it back now.
kthx
As the most Sr. UOH member, we would love to get you your item back. Accordance with your item donation you were issued paperwork with a 10 digit serial # to claim said item. Pleas provide said serial # to me or GK via a PM and we would gladly retrieve said item for you.

If you are trying to claim an item that is not yours, that is truly an upsetting situation. We are prepared for such situations though to ensure no items are given to the wrong owners. Someone as trustworthy as you would not lie though correct?
Freeza wrote:Ohm uses EZUO macros for bagball, unbelievable!!
Attachments
400x400_1435076021136-amused-bill-hader-eating-popcorn.jpg
400x400_1435076021136-amused-bill-hader-eating-popcorn.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 8968 times

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Here's a video of me using my super duper macros

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Freeza said in IRC you only took one lame video but you use illegal third party programs regularly and that everyone knows it.

Just letting you know,

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Did he mention me wearing my red neon sandals I bought from soma for 85 mil?

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Taboo wrote:Freeza said in IRC you only took one lame video but you use illegal third party programs regularly and that everyone knows it.

Just letting you know,
Ohm knows I poke fun at him because he's awesome at bag ball. I don't actually believe you can use EZUO for bag ball. Also, I wish I could take credit for the above, but seeing as Ohm has not been in IRC for a long while, I definitely did not say the above. I have mocked Ohm quite openly in IRC before about how good his bag ball skills are and will take credit when I do say things, but you seem to be trying to create something out of nothing. Stop trying to be an instigator, I know what I'm doing, you do not.
Ohm wrote:Did he mention me wearing my red neon sandals I bought from soma for 85 mil?
How did you buy the same sandals I bought for 50 mil? Since you are back, please reinstate bag ball so I have a reason to log in and kill mounts, and play on your team which always wins because of the EZUO bag ball macro which automates dragging, dropping and running :)
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.