UOSA's self proclaimed "Beast" 2v2s!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UOSA's self proclaimed "Beast" 2v2s!

Post by Roser »

Vega'a MO is to be an internet troll and attempt to piss people off. For whatever reason he prefers and enjoy's this, it is his ninja way. He seems to be one of those insecure people who gets off on being a shithead to most people. I wouldn't be surprised if hes fapping to this thread 2 or 3 times a day.

The way he conducts himself reminds me of a really young kid who just discovered the internet and gives zero fucks about about the things he says/does. Hell even Saber has more class than this guy, and Saber at least has the excuse of being 14 years old, lol.

Most of the UO world (even outside of UOSA) think's this guy is a complete scumbag, so for him it is admittedly a "mission accomplished". Have fun with that Vega, you super kewl dude!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rose wrote:Vega'a MO is to be an internet troll and attempt to piss people off. For whatever reason he prefers and enjoy's this, it is his ninja way. He seems to be one of those insecure people who gets off on being a shithead to most people. I wouldn't be surprised if hes fapping to this thread 2 or 3 times a day.

The way he conducts himself reminds me of a really young kid who just discovered the internet and gives zero fucks about about the things he says/does. Hell even Saber has more class than this guy, and Saber at least has the excuse of being 14 years old, lol.

Most of the UO world (even outside of UOSA) think's this guy is a complete scumbag, so for him it is admittedly a "mission accomplished". Have fun with that Vega, you super kewl dude!

The UO world thinks I'm a complete scumbag =(
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Fap away!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Shallow Grave was an absolute monster 1v1 and I've seen him town gate reds on fair terms. I've seen a lot of great field pvpers gate 1v1 or 2v2. It's usually around a house corner or up a dungeon level instead of right in the open field, but what's the difference? Also, it's not like Vega throws gates in every group bout. I've seen video evidence of him pvping 1v1 or group via more traditional means. Vega is obviously the X-factor, but other than general Vega hate I don't really understand why this thread is getting so much attention.

I could see if it were a Hax Mandoo or Cryo situation where a large portion of their pvp antics were wyrms and/or gates to more wyrms, but this obviously isn't Vega's ONLY, or even preferred, style of combat.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

too many words

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Rammar wrote:too many words
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Malaikat wrote:Shallow Grave was an absolute monster 1v1 and I've seen him town gate reds on fair terms. I've seen a lot of great field pvpers gate 1v1 or 2v2. It's usually around a house corner or up a dungeon level instead of right in the open field, but what's the difference? Also, it's not like Vega throws gates in every group bout. I've seen video evidence of him pvping 1v1 or group via more traditional means. Vega is obviously the X-factor, but other than general Vega hate I don't really understand why this thread is getting so much attention.

I could see if it were a Hax Mandoo or Cryo situation where a large portion of their pvp antics were wyrms and/or gates to more wyrms, but this obviously isn't Vega's ONLY, or even preferred, style of combat.
God Dammit Malaikat, I thought we were going to get along.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Funny thing about logic is that it has no bias. I value logic over friendship, and anyone who doesn't is no friend of mine.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Forum pvpers unite?
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

farnk

Post by farnk »

Malaikat wrote: It's usually around a house corner or up a dungeon level instead of right in the open field, but what's the difference?
The difference is what you don't understand and the difference is why your opinion on this thread doesn't matter.

If you actually played and understood the difference, your opinion would be polar opposite.

farnk

Post by farnk »

I mean sure an old vet who rolled 100s of counts deep in stat is going to use any and all tricks up his sleeve and I agree with that. But what vega and co are doing (which you obviously haven't encountered in game) is a total different scenario.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I really don't care what tactics people use, cheap or not, just try to be a good sport about it. I have no patience for egoistical internet tough guys who use our lovely wizard land to vent their RL frustrations.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

farnk wrote:I mean sure an old vet who rolled 100s of counts deep in stat is going to use any and all tricks up his sleeve and I agree with that. But what vega and co are doing (which you obviously haven't encountered in game) is a total different scenario.
Shallow had blue chars...I'm saying I watched him gate reds on chars he had in -3- and WL. The one that's most memorable was when he 1v1 town gated HinTaDiR who, while a friend of mine, was not even close to Shallow's level pvp-wise. It was an easy win 1v1, but Shallow still gated him instead of fighting. Also farnk...I'm just about as active as you are. Which is not at all. Activity has nothing to do with my ability to assess this situation and determine that people are making it something that it isn't. People have been doing this shit forever. To the point that if I were ever fighting on my red, I made a point to never give chase directly behind someone, but rather 1 tile offset, because so many people would just drop a gate.
Last edited by Malaikat on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Malaikat wrote:
farnk wrote:. Also farnk...I'm just about as active as you are. Which is not at all. Activity has nothing to do with my ability to assess this situation and determine that people are making it something that it isn't.
I've seen farnk n beanz plenty of times, including last night. He's one of the 4 members in the explosive guild, CuM.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Reality of my final sentence remains. Activity has nothing to do with my ability to assess this situation.