Sir QuiGon

Re: Atlantic Shard 1998-2002

Post by Sir QuiGon »

Rammar wrote:
Sir QuiGon wrote: Gandalf - tank mage
Sir QuiGon - dexxer/fencer
Sir Gandalf - dexxer/swords
Bowen - mage/tamer

the Guild I was in the most was CS. Cerulean Sorcorers.

Hung out in brit for like a month until i found a teleporter to glow(in the library I think?) then I found myself in Del and I never left lol

Hung out with people like
Desert Fox(who would almost always be seen inside del bank)
Ishan
a human corpse
Darkside(this guy was nuts lol instead of making new chars he would just change his main to his play style lol started as a warrior, then became pure mage later lol, but he was the person to help me get started in the game...)
Farlander(who also has a red... the name escapes me)
my crafter would hang around with MrPops in brit
OMG, gandalf! wtf, mention Ishan but not me or Rob/Merlin? Hit me up sometime.
oh shit man... sorry! lol holy crap. :D where you usually around?

and can merl be found here too?
UO experience:
Atlantic 1997-2005
Characters:
Gandalf
Bowen
Sir QuiGon
Sir Gandalf

ruffriders123

Post by ruffriders123 »

I played Ultima Online Atlantic for 8 Years until EA ruined everything. My Char name was Death Fighter hung around Bucs Den, Chaos Shrine, Yew Gate I remember Visolara Delucia guild wars SSJ. I used to run with Kil Clan Skeletor Blackbeard an all them cats we used to run that server was fun while it lasted. Anyone play any other free servers?

theo

Post by theo »

I played from 1998 - 2000

Chars:

Theoden - Fist of the Northstar
deaDWinter

Guilds:

BC (Butchers Circle)

I ran with Jester Radicks and Hermo from BC - and with the boys from SSJ (Azram, Escobar, Jarlaxle, Sephiroth, Batrax, Cecil, Smolten Soul, Grisham and so on).

Was also down with Kremlin (CC), Wargon, Rager and Arrowguy (East Road Crew).

We still idle in irc, so join us if you feel like it.

kore.shadowfire.org
#sayaj'in

peace

Coholic

Post by Coholic »

Nice brotha,

I remember all them dudes.. I was from S!S, and ISP, ran with Skele and Mordal from S!S, and ran with Mungila from ISP. My guys name was Hope.

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

Awesome to see all these old names. Were you the Hope that had a vandyke and receeding hair?

theo

Post by theo »

i remember you Hope (and Skele, Mordal and Munglia).
Seeth and Klein who were also in S!S at some point if i recall correct hang out with us.
peace

Coholic

Post by Coholic »

Bloom wrote:Awesome to see all these old names. Were you the Hope that had a vandyke and receeding hair?

Wow I did not even remember that haircur till you said it. But yeah that was me.

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

Thats nuts. My char on Atl was Ludacrace - I would hang with Accord SiR, Johnny, Motorhead, Emmanuel. For whatever reason I always loved that look and it stood out to me. I thought it looked like a kippah - though i didn't know what a kippah was back then.

originaldel

Post by originaldel »

Recognized enough names on here that I had to make an account.
Was somewhat well known in some circles for awhile. Universally disliked, I think.
I did some things. I made a lot of characters that went against the norm and was pretty successful at it.

Played from beta til crap I dont know when before AOS when a friend got my remaining accounts banned. Tried a return once, and a player shard once, neither lasted long.

First character I had was a thief named Delerium. He was an awesome town thief. Once day I got killed by someone, raged and turned him into a pk mage. I fought mostly at covetous, trinsic gates, wrong during the dread alliance and deceit after.

Azra'il was supposed to be my blue replacement but instead I had some wacky idea to train archery and not long after I finished that up that patch that made archery uberpowered came out. He was one of the first great lord town killers and one of the first really good archers. I'd carry both shields and ace people at banks.

Ashlar was a pvp alchemist that became my favorite character.
Rory the banker was a tinker I used to trap stuff in Buccs and Yew. Plus the old dropping trap chests on the ground at banks game. He was a great cash cow. He was on the bounty board lots and I'd just blow him up in my house and cash the head.
Metaphor was my replacement thief/dexer but I didnt put a lot of time into it.
Ran EOWR/EWR/OWR forever til I switched to europa. Had a blast there with a whole new shard that hadnt seen my antics. My thief Larceny looted a good percent of the houses in my time there.

Sometimes I really miss the game and the people, probably was the most fun I've ever had in a game.

ChaosAtl

Post by ChaosAtl »

Hi guys.

My in game name was ChAoS.

Recognize so many names. Remember fighting against/talking to Klein in IRC before I got banned from the SSJ room :/. I was secretly envious of their skills.

Used to be in F@T for a long time. Remember playing with/against Fungus Boy, Terror, MousR, Zoom (SupaZOOM), Dann, Tomoyaki, the brothers Hrod and Rod, Beck among others that I'm sure i'll remember.

I miss you guys.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

ChaosAtl wrote:Hi guys.

My in game name was ChAoS.

Recognize so many names. Remember fighting against/talking to Klein in IRC before I got banned from the SSJ room :/. I was secretly envious of their skills.

Used to be in F@T for a long time. Remember playing with/against Fungus Boy, Terror, MousR, Zoom (SupaZOOM), Dann, Tomoyaki, the brothers Hrod and Rod, Beck among others that I'm sure i'll remember.

I miss you guys.
Welcome, I take it you're new to the shard. if you need help with anything..please dont hesitate to ask.

I'm Skrap in IRC.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Quijote, arvanthis, alanthis, and djimon 98-2000. Welcome to the shard.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Sir Eric Kain - (LLTS) Field Marshal 98-03 on Atlantic.

Welcome to UOSA, I am happy to help you along as well.

SirEricKain on IRC.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

ChopStick

Post by ChopStick »

Hi everyone. Rolled a few toons but could only remember Shivan.

Played with Dr Deth (He stayed near my house in Singapore, palm view condo), raistlin majere (cousin of Zelda silvering), Honda, saku, lavista, Danny (hong kong).

Saw many familiar guilds around, Wind Elders, CC and others. Familiar names like gohan, Barry Manilow and madcow were playing during our time.

Yew

Post by Yew »

Welcome to UOSA Chopstick. Played on Atlantic a bit, but I played on so many servers and was inconsistent with the character names... couldn't begin to guess who I played where.