Anniversary

Topics related to Second Age
morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Anniversary

Post by morgan1109 »

It’s my one year anniversary today! Woot! I wanted to take a moment and thank the community for all your help, advice, and comradery. It’s been a real pleasure, and I have you to thank for it.

I’ve got a host of great avatar’s to play. They all play differently which helps tremendously with the enrichment and longevity of the game. If I get bored, I just switch. Good job developers. You can truly be anyone you want, and play any way you want (within reason). I’ve got every craft I care to GM completed. I run a solid business selling various wares. I own my two favorite properties (tower and patio) next to each other. Very few games allow you to actually own a parcel of in-game space. I can go anywhere and do just about anything I want in PVM. I’ve tried to share the knowledge I learned here and in game to the help out the new people.

For the next year I plan to tackle:
1. Various types of PVP. It’s an art I never mastered, and it’s quite fun. I need to get better and I need to do it as often as possible. It’s the one frontier I need to conquer.

2. I need to pay the community back with more than just giving gold, items, and advice to new people. I plan to do this by frequently recommending this site on the UO shard listings. I also intend to develop some sort of new mini game that all levels of players can enjoy.

3. In that vein, I need to get better at bagball, heh heh.

They say true art evokes an emotional response. If that’s true, this game and this community are indeed an art form. Thanks again to everyone for all your help, advice, and general awesomeness. Even you DKS.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Anniversary

Post by Boondock_Saint »

You're welcome.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

morgan1109 wrote:
For the next year I plan to tackle:
1. Various types of PVP. It’s an art I never mastered, and it’s quite fun. I need to get better and I need to do it as often as possible. It’s the one frontier I need to conquer.
Come out to Buc's , and if you use IRC feel free to hit me up for fights. More than willing to spend time working with you on things.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. I'll definitely hit you up in the coming weeks for some dueling. I need to get my feet a bit wetter before I venture into Buc's. It does seem like there is a lot of fun interactions going on out there these days.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

You are probably the nicest guy I don't know on UOSA. Grats on your anniversary. Hope to see you spend many more years here :)
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

yw

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

morgan1109 wrote:I need to pay the community back with more than just giving gold, items, and advice to new people. I plan to do this by...
http://www.uosecondage.com/Donate

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I actually did a one time $20 donation back in March. I figured they'd get around to me eventually with the gold piles...
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin