GM Meditation with 25 int

Topics related to Second Age
Ahbuddy

GM Meditation with 25 int

Post by Ahbuddy »

Any suggestions on how to GM meditation with only 25 int?

This post worked great for characters with 100 int, thanks

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36007

SariahTheBard

Re: GM Meditation with 25 int

Post by SariahTheBard »

If you don't want to raise your int before doing this, you could try just cutting everything down to 25%. I don't know first hand if it would scale down that well, and in all honesty you might be better off raising int, even if you don't want it, then drop it later. I was able to scale it down to 75% when I had 75 int and it worked pretty well. If I used more liquor, I didn't notice.

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

It'll be easier to gain 100 int and gm med, then dropping your int back down to 25 vs trying to gm it with 25 int
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

You could try a runebook. Mark a rune under a house (mark rune, then place a house there) or on top of a town crier. Put rune in a runebook. Add one or more recall scrolls to runebook. Click the blue buttom beside that rune in runebook, and no charge will be consumed but mana will. Adjust macro to do it above a certain mana level depending on your med skill (e.g. if at 90+ meditation, if mana >= 11, use runebook; if at 55 meditation, if mana >= 18, use runebook; etc.).
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Med can be gmed with 51 int pretty easily. Just cut the formulas in half. However, it does take longer to do. If you are GMing magery along with it, you'll need at least 40 int anyway.

I'm sure you can GM it with 25 int as well but I've never done it.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Use the runebook marked under a town crier. It's completely free (other than the cost of a rune, runebook, and recall scroll). Use armor to slow it down much like drunken med. Use an if statement set to mana at a specific value. You can fine tune that method a lot more easily than you can with drunken med. Set the mana value at 6+ (med/4) for 25 mana. This will mean you are within 5 mana and always in the sweet spot. It goes faster than drunken med, but not a lot faster.

Due to your small mana pool range you need to be much more precise than druinken med and the runebook allows that.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin