4GP AND 5GP REAGENT VENDOR - ALWAYS STOCKED

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: DISCOUNT REGS IN E-BRIT - 3.7/4.7 PER REG - CHEAPEST ON

Post by Mens Rea »

I'm STILL the cheapest :)

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: DISCOUNT REGS IN E-BRIT - 3.7/4.7 PER REG - CHEAPEST ON

Post by Mens Rea »

Restocked - thank you to the customer who bought everything :)

Also, a locked down bag has been added so customers can put an unlimited weight of regs into the bag then gate it away :)

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: DISCOUNT REGS IN E-BRIT - 3.6/4.6 PER REG - REDUCED FURT

Post by Mens Rea »

3.6 and 4.6 per reg now - we won't be beaten on price by people who claim to be the cheapest. They lie. We are the real deal.

dvs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dvs »

Who is "we" :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

These regs are more expensive than the mage shop. Where is the discount?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Capitalist wrote:These regs are more expensive than the mage shop. Where is the discount?
Thank you for your question.

So far we have successfully reduced the server-wide price of bulk reagent vendors by 10%.

This is an achieve which we are very proud of.

They didn't think competition could knock them off their perch, but where are they now?

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I have more gold sitting on a single one of my vendors than you'll ever have across all three of your accounts. Vega has probably misplaced or accidentally destroyed the equivalent of your entire net worth five times this month alone.

If you had any clue how the reagent industry worked, you would understand why your "competition" is laughing at you behind closed doors.
^

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Mens Rea wrote:They didn't think competition could knock them off their perch, but where are they now?
So umm, I just checked the competition.... Flippys savings and loans are selling for 3.5/4.5 per and are located beside an NPC banker in Yew. I thought you should know so that you may adjust your prices further.

I cant make up my mind where to spend all my golds! Help me Mens Rea... Help me make the right choice!

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Rose wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:They didn't think competition could knock them off their perch, but where are they now?
So umm, I just checked the competition.... Flippys savings and loans are selling for 3.5/4.5 per and are located beside an NPC banker in Yew. I thought you should know so that you may adjust your prices further.

I cant make up my mind where to spend all my golds! Help me Mens Rea... Help me make the right choice!
I think you'll find that I am leading with discounts and forcing the hand of the competitors. They lower their price because I have shaken up the market.

No need to thank me, I'm doing it for the shard.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

So you run regs for a month and a half and your the reason regs are so cheap? Funny, cause 3 years ago when I started running regs the price was 6.5/5.5, I killed the competition by selling at 5/4 & by the time I quit I was down to 4.8/3.8, which is what you were priced at. I come back and all of a sudden prices are down to 4.5/3.5...so who's forcing who's hand? No disrespect meant, just a factual statement.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

BiGGiE wrote:So you run regs for a month and a half and your the reason regs are so cheap? Funny, cause 3 years ago when I started running regs the price was 6.5/5.5, I killed the competition by selling at 5/4 & by the time I quit I was down to 4.8/3.8, which is what you were priced at. I come back and all of a sudden prices are down to 4.5/3.5...so who's forcing who's hand? No disrespect meant, just a factual statement.
You work in collusion with your boyfriend Treysta, who was charging 4/5 and making out like he was doing people a favour.

I took a stand against the arrogance of your boyfriend and now look, you're dancing to my tune and providing cheap regs to the server and a lower price than you ever have.

And as you say, it only took a month and a half, you're dancing to my tune, sucker.

Now take your deadbeat backside and don't post on my shop's thread anymore (but keep providing reasonably priced regs to the shard (and prepare to provide even cheaper regs to the shard at that)).

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

No collusion here...this channel is all BiGGiE all the time!
I don't refer to myself as "we" & avoid ?s of who we is.
dvs wrote:Who is "we" :)
If you can't handle the load by yourself, I think we all completely understand. That ego was already a heavy load!
Mens Rea wrote:...who was charging 4/5 and making out like he was doing people a favour.

I took a stand against the arrogance...
Sounds strangely familiar...

Hope you have a great day!
BiGGiE

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: DISCOUNT REGS IN E-BRIT - 3.3/4.4 PER REG - I SET THE PR

Post by Mens Rea »

Bulk regs on this server are now 3.3/4.4 or less - do not pay more from any of these arrogant, incumbent forum trolls.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Whoever will sell me regs @ 3.1/4.1 wins first
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Capitalist wrote:Whoever will sell me regs @ 3.1/4.1 wins first
That's the goal, my friend.

Let's hope he didn't pay Treysta too much of a premium for his vendor spot/regs, it would be a darn shame for Biggie to lose out like that.