PVP template: Assassin

Moderator: Support Moderators

godmathais

PVP template: Assassin

Post by godmathais »

Right now I am using Archer/Macer. Works pretty well ownin peeps with qstaff and then switchin to heavyx bow for finishing kill or incase they run. Thinkin about switchin him to this template tho.. So i want you to compare them and see what you think?

Swords Str 95
Tact Dex 100
Anat Int 30
Heal
Hiding
Resist
Magery

No poisoning b/c I will have a poisoner set up at the house and just recall to repoison weaps. Magery is for recalling/gheals/reflect/trapping boxes, etc.

Attack with DP katana, get mages low..... insta-hit hally. Because the Katana is the fastest weap during this age, it will be hard for mages to get spells off. Hally is finishing kill. Hiding is for sneak attacks and also defense.

Only thing is with swords I probably wont be able to kill dexxers, katana does nothing against 35 armor....

What you guys think?

Downs

Re: PVP template: Assassin

Post by Downs »

If it fits ur playstyle, go for it! Only input i have is if ur gonna have 30 mana, don't GM Magery. Split it between magery and something else. I'd pick tracking or something
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Return to “New Player Help”