McPry's Return

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Sultan of Swing

Re: McPry's Return

Post by Sultan of Swing »

"The Heftimus Cave… You fear to go into those mines."

"The Pirates delved too greedily and too deep."

"You know what they awoke in the darkness of Exodus' Lair"

"Magical Entity and Machine!"

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Sultan of Swing wrote:was the silver drop rate adjusted? - last night I was doing well, tonight not 1 coin.
I have not touch loot tables since switching from pirates to machinery. Max spawn for the room was adjusted and a new creature has a chance of spawning in the chamber now.
FearItself wrote: not entirely sure but every time i am solo and not another person in sight, i get more silver than when there are people in the room or area. i have found this result in the entire event really... the more people there are the less silver i find. even if i hunt the same area same mobs i will get more silver in a solo environment than with others.

at this stage of the event i got 4 silver in less than a hour alone on my dexxer. slow kills. all alone.

when with people earlier or any time other than that i get maybe 1 silver in a hour.
Just to clarify, there is no setting on loot tables that relates to total player/activity in the chamber. The loot tables being used is static unless it needs a manual adjustment. Would be nice if I could give it logic/conditions though :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Boomland Jenkins wrote: I have not touch loot tables since switching from pirates to machinery. Max spawn for the room was adjusted and a new creature has a chance of spawning in the chamber now.
FearItself wrote: not entirely sure but every time i am solo and not another person in sight, i get more silver than when there are people in the room or area. i have found this result in the entire event really... the more people there are the less silver i find. even if i hunt the same area same mobs i will get more silver in a solo environment than with others.

at this stage of the event i got 4 silver in less than a hour alone on my dexxer. slow kills. all alone.

when with people earlier or any time other than that i get maybe 1 silver in a hour.
Just to clarify, there is no setting on loot tables that relates to total player/activity in the chamber. The loot tables being used is static unless it needs a manual adjustment. Would be nice if I could give it logic/conditions though :)
1st part- New Spawn ooooh gotta see this bahaha! max spawn being adjusted sounds good so far lol i will have to see the change.

wow that is good news, means my theory was wrong and i likely missed some good hunting lol, i like to be alone on my bard otherwise other people end up looting before i am done getting monsters provoked, then i decide just to let others loot while i work.

the way it is sounds fair and so far when i go to get silver i end up successful.

good job!

Chance of a new spawn!?!?!

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Found the Event Healer! he is mobile too lol

Shoes176

Post by Shoes176 »

color screen shots are better

the new mob, Exodus.
Attachments
exodus.jpg (197.2 KiB) Viewed 8215 times

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

exodus was slain, i obtained a bag full of what i assume and or hope are GM potions, 60 count.
Dren i believe got the second bag which had 50 of each reg.
saw silver but i wanted the pouch lol, assume there was 5 silver total.
not sure of other loot because when i got that bag i recalled with 7 health left hahaha.

we need to continue farming there together to produce Exodus spawns ^.^

McPry has quite a plan!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Sultan of Swing wrote:"The Heftimus Cave… You fear to go into those mines."

"The Pirates delved too greedily and too deep."

"You know what they awoke in the darkness of Exodus' Lair"

"Magical Entity and Machine!"

(Photo courtesy of Shoes176)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Nickodemuse wrote:if anyones got mcpry trophy. post pics so i can be jelly!
Just reading back through this and figured I'd share.
Had a good day on the 1st but the others have been good too. :)
Attachments
Pork Tornado_2-4_10.20.jpg

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Nice haul! You got that magic in you MagicMan!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

A battle has been declared!

Throughout the day on Saturday, the Captain's crew and Lord British's finest will be battling at Buccaneer's Den.

Heftimus McPry is inviting all the villains of Britannia to show support by battling any adventurers who dare show their face on his island!

Lord British is asking all adventurers to come to his army's assistance to battle the pirates.

Expect PVM

Expect PVP

Expect a showdown with Captain McPry!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:A battle has been declared!

Throughout the day on Saturday, the Captain's crew and Lord British's finest will be battling at Buccaneer's Den.

Heftimus McPry is inviting all the villains of Britannia to show support by battling any adventurers who dare show their face on his island!

Lord British is asking all adventurers to come to his army's assistance to battle the pirates.

Expect PVM

Expect PVP

Expect a showdown with Captain McPry!

Leafgrin will be there on the side of Lord British and the goodly hearted! Long live every one but Vegas red characters! Lol

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Looks like I'm gonna miss the end of the saga. :( I've been selected by the "powers that be" to join our friends in a celebration of a child's birthday tomorrow. My only saving grace will be if the battle rages on into the evening... hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink ;)

I expect lots of PvP! seems like it should be quite the time...

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

my artistic view of chapter 12 ^.^

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

FearItself wrote:my artistic view of chapter 12 ^.^

So am I to believe that in all your righteousness, even you PK'd someone during the event? http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/170029 A lowly bard no less!?

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

A lot has happened the past few days but the only people I killed who didn't deserve it were not included in this collage.

Failing to remember why I killed the bard lol, but I am sure there was good reason.