Leafgrin and the Murderer DeerBait!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
FearItself

Leafgrin and the Murderer DeerBait!

Post by FearItself »

i did not loot, and Ursulaa returned rather quickly for his gear ^.^

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Leafgrin and the Murderer DeerBait!

Post by Mens Rea »

The story doesn't flow very well because of the formatting.

I don't really understand what happened to you in the game.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Nice GM shadow armor... Killin it in style!

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

yea i had an entire story line copied but lost it and didnt have the heart to type it all again lol.

my next will be better thought and formulated ^^

29 AR woot! durable force hally (from Timmothy Sixsix body & Rosers kill) and a +15 ruin kat.
was planning on beating on monsters not murderers

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

+1 by Rose on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:19 pm

ANTI PK RAAAAA

-1 by killaboy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Wasnt worth the post buddy i killed myself basically.

-1 by Capitalist on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:39 pm

This isn't a tale of adventure. You found an afk murderer and took his head?

Apparently when you have a fair fight and then return and kill the person it isn't a tale of adventure lol. Don't be so salty, I'll add chubby screen next if you want lol.

I challenged Vega lastnight to a fight, if he won I was going to add 10k to his bounty, thus making his higher than Deerbait. He didn't accept and instead he attempted to surprise me lol I did not win but neither did I die.

He even managed to fail ddetecting hiding in my hous, I was afk and returned to see him in time to grab his status bar before he hid.. directly on my front steps hahha. Detect and ban took half a second, thanks for the easy meat.

Of course he played his usual card of "don be a coward hiding in your house" as if his provocation was meaningful.

Don't be hypocritical as you grief afk players/newbs/kind people, and then claim my kills don't count. If Deerbait or Chubbs were afk or discontinued it is fair game, they were in field and I had fought both players not 5 minutes before I killed them.

Their bad luck during that time doesn't change the fact I got the kills. I believe you are upset a newer PvPer like me is killing you're friends lol, that's why PKs get bruh.

After killing Chubbs yesterday I looted the corpse, gave it to Ursulaa, then Ursulaa and Chubbs attack me. I had his +25 massive force Hally and +10 power Hally still, in which I kept due to them attacking me after I returned the items. The Hally was being trade windowed to Ursulaa as I was attacked lol.

So this tale of adventure Will continue into the bus den event and I look forward to the screenshots to be posted from you and others.

Some days it is a good day to die, some days it is better to leave the salt on the table.

Go afk in your "secure" castle bud lol.

Looking forward to the next meeting

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dear Diary,

Vega is picking on me. He's a meanie McMeanface and I don't understand that this part of the forums doesn't function through illiteracy and rants.

This is my update. Please pat me on the back.

Sincerely,

My Little Pony
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

why are you posting my death like we fought? I was on a different char pulling him out of cave to gate him out. Get good sir

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Happy Gilmore wrote:why are you posting my death like we fought? I was on a different char pulling him out of cave to gate him out. Get good sir
we did fight before that, i was returning to hopefully kill you, not my fault you decided to do that lol, you were grey right out side of the mine.
could have avoided that, but i am sure you know. this is my pvp so far. not saying i am amazingly proud or talented for killing you that way, but a kill is a kill. UOSA.

you did kick my ass pretty good a few times since and before that.

not my fault you and Ursulaa like going afk in bad spots when we are fighting lol. now for vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

... you posted a death pic but then attached my name to it... but you died? I'm so confused man
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Capitalist wrote:... you posted a death pic but then attached my name to it... but you died? I'm so confused man
ok its simple... i cropped a lot of images, and made it look like you and GG were running from Roser... the "you are dead." is just making it look like you were going to die. . and the recall spell was to make it look like you both recalled. its a farce.
its for humor, not to tell your part of the story accurately.

my next collage will do you justice in your participation of the event, you will be shown killing players/myself ect. a honest version of the event at Bucs Den.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”