<EX

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Wyndal

<EX

Post by Wyndal »

I received my welcome to the server tonight, learning what <EX is all about. I'm happy to join UOSA, and now quite happy to have an enemy and purpose. It is good to have a purpose. <EX will be my goal. That is all. :)

(please move this to 'second age discussion' - Caribbean drunkenness has caused me to post in the wrong forum)

Capitalist

Re: <EX

Post by Capitalist »

Hi fear
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Wyndal

Post by Wyndal »

lol... this is not fear. I'm new to the server.. easing myself in. I am Wyndal. I am Myrtev. I am. And will be.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Wyndal wrote:I received my welcome to the server tonight, learning what <EX is all about. I'm happy to join UOSA, and now quite happy to have an enemy and purpose. It is good to have a purpose. <EX will be my goal. That is all. :)

(please move this to 'second age discussion' - Caribbean drunkenness has caused me to post in the wrong forum)
Is this negative or positive towards my guild <EX?
I have killed 1 blue today, Sonya, in response to grief from the player upon my member. If you are Sonya then it was well deserved. Other than that I have watched you farm at Ancient wyrm with Myrtev and I didn't come kill you.

<EX is an adventure/PVM guild
Capitalist wrote:Hi fear
Did you think he was me? Or did you just leave this for when I cane

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

While we're here lets have some fun..
Attachments
Ursula_3-1_20.27.jpg
Ursula_3-1_20.27.jpg (141.28 KiB) Viewed 6588 times
Ursula_3-1_20.30.jpg
Ursula_3-1_20.30.jpg (169.21 KiB) Viewed 6588 times
Ursula_3-1_20.30-1.jpg
Ursula_3-1_20.30-1.jpg (117.02 KiB) Viewed 6588 times

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Wyndal

Post by Wyndal »

FearItself wrote:Is this negative or positive towards my guild <EX?
I have killed 1 blue today, Sonya, in response to grief from the player upon my member. If you are Sonya then it was well deserved. Other than that I have watched you farm at Ancient wyrm with Myrtev and I didn't come kill you.
I was referring to Sonya. Grief you say? Sonya was farming and a thief tried to steal from her. She killed the thief. Then some archer attacked her and she killed the archer.

If you're referring to these failed attempts at PK'ing me 'griefing' then lolz.

After that three guys gated in and missed her...when she went back the final time an <EX dude was just flinging purple pots and disrupting while I was just trying to say hello and inquire about the guild since it seemed they were active.

My post wasn't negative or positive.. just saying HI.
FearItself wrote:<EX is an adventure/PVM guild
Looks like you had some exciting adventures from the above post.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Wyndal wrote:
FearItself wrote:Is this negative or positive towards my guild <EX?
I was referring to Sonya. Grief you say? Sonya was farming and a thief tried to steal from her. She killed the thief. Then some archer attacked her and she killed the archer.

If you're referring to these failed attempts at PK'ing me 'griefing' then lolz.

After that three guys gated in and missed her...when she went back the final time an <EX dude was just flinging purple pots and disrupting while I was just trying to say hello and inquire about the guild since it seemed they were active.

My post wasn't negative or positive.. just saying HI.
FearItself wrote:<EX is an adventure/PVM guild
Looks like you had some exciting adventures from the above post.
The way I understand it is that you were griefing my member in town, I am Freyja the one who purp potted you to death And that is the reason for it.

I will be moving my pvp members to a new pvp guild soon, kinda all mixed right now.

Oh I'll upload the video where Ursulaa says he killed me easy lol, notice his health is at 12% when I died. Haha liar

Wyndal

Post by Wyndal »

FearItself wrote: The way I understand it is that you were griefing my member in town, I am Freyja the one who purp potted you to death And that is the reason for it.

I will be moving my pvp members to a new pvp guild soon, kinda all mixed right now.

Oh I'll upload the video where Ursulaa says he killed me easy lol, notice his health is at 12% when I died. Haha liar
lol.. the only time I'm in any town is to bank and recall.. I'm very new to the server so I'm still just building my chars, not 'playing' yet. Maybe there's more than one Sonya on the server.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

FearItself wrote:Oh I'll upload the video where Ursulaa says he killed me easy lol, notice his health is at 12% when I died. Haha liar

Im no math wizard but i'm 99.999% sure that says 2%... Considering I killed 2 guys before you I think I did well.
As always though all fun in games :)

-Ursulaa

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Butcher Knife.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

pretty sure this needs to be moved to General discuss or some such area, lol nothing "guide" about this

and yea i nearly wrecked Ursulaa with a butcher knife lol, after i died Elk Eater came on Fucking Russian and looted the corspes, no skill at pvp ;)

Wyndal

Post by Wyndal »

FearItself wrote:pretty sure this needs to be moved to General discuss or some such area, lol nothing "guide" about this
Wyndal wrote:(please move this to 'second age discussion' - Caribbean drunkenness has caused me to post in the wrong forum)

Return to “Guides”