Deleted

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Punishing Ken

Deleted

Post by Punishing Ken »

closed
Last edited by Punishing Ken on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: armor (exchange)

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

EDIT: I MISREAD THE OP and thought he was asking for DEADLY poison; he's asking for GREATER poison.

My apologies to all, especially Ken.

What used to be here,

Information for Ken:

30 kegs of DP will be worth 450K (very nice alchemist, or "fast-sale" from idoc) to 600+K ("normal" alchemist).

On one hand: I doubt that all of the armour that you are offering is worth it.

On another: without an itemised schedule of the armor, it's impossible for anyone to assess its worth; even so, identifying/storing/selling/whatever all of that armour would be even more work on the player who is already committing to a lot of work to produce the kegs you want ... Razor can alleviate much of the tedium of both tasks, but the player would still have to plan for a lot of personal time and effort.

In short, I do not think that you will find anyone willing to make this exchange.

However, I do invite anyone in the community to prove me wrong.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Punishing Ken

Re: armor (exchange)

Post by Punishing Ken »

30 GP kegs (Great poison) That's not a typo. :) To me they urgently need. I don't have time to sell all this armor and look for the alchemist.