City of Tribune Tower Loot Free for All

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: City of Tribune Tower Loot Free for All

Post by RoadKill »

I'd like to point out that I was the reason your tower wasn't 100% looted by Jimi and Zenzil. I live south of that tower and I saw them in there and figured they found a way in, so then I let myself in. I even took a murder count while helping defend your tower until someone could get on to ban them.

Please do your homework before adding my name to a potential list of looters. (I think Hanzel can back me up on this story as I alerted them)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

RoadKill wrote:I'd like to point out that I was the reason your tower wasn't 100% looted by Jimi and Zenzil. I live south of that tower and I saw them in there and figured they found a way in, so then I let myself in. I even took a murder count while helping defend your tower until someone could get on to ban them.

Please do your homework before adding my name to a potential list of looters. (I think Hanzel can back me up on this story as I alerted them)

^ wouldnt loot those shitty items
known him since i started here and population was 25-30

Dynamis

Post by Dynamis »

RoadKill wrote:I'd like to point out that I was the reason your tower wasn't 100% looted by Jimi and Zenzil. I live south of that tower and I saw them in there and figured they found a way in, so then I let myself in. I even took a murder count while helping defend your tower until someone could get on to ban them.

Yea he did roadkill. Sorry for the accusations. I was just hot headed at the time. Hanzel informed me that you notified him so thanks for the help.
Stinger, Dynamis, Cordale Lect
Duchy of Tribune

Slaine
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Slaine »

Wow Sounds like it should have been a hoot of an event. I wasnt there unfortunately having only joined the community 6 days ago, but thats the type of event that would appeal to me. And it probably took longer to set up than it would have done to actually make 100K farming the gold, so you are definately enhancing others game play at cost of time and effort to yourself.

Salute.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Shortly after this event, Dynamis quit

Chumpbucket

Post by Chumpbucket »

Wow Sounds like it should have been a hoot of an event. I wasnt there unfortunately having only joined the community 6 days ago, but thats the type of event that would appeal to me. And it probably took longer to set up than it would have done to actually make 100K farming the gold, so you are definately enhancing others game play at cost of time and effort to yourself.

Salute.

Tis sad if he has quite this game, sounds as though they had the right idea.