Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Demonous

Re: Castle and tower side by side with stairs connecting...

Post by Demonous »

Current Offer 1.8 mil, buyout 2 castle deeds + a keep deed

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Demonous wrote:i dont really care about the connecting houses ill eventually sell them separate, can always demolish the castle and replace it over the current court yard, problem solved
That's just not how it works.

Bump
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Capitalist wrote:
Demonous wrote:i dont really care about the connecting houses ill eventually sell them separate, can always demolish the castle and replace it over the current court yard, problem solved
That's just not how it works.

Bump
Just caught up with this thread & have to 2nd Vega's sentiments. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd have to say there is an age/knowledge issue behind this insanity

Good luck with it Demonous
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

he also retracted his bid... so there is no current bid...
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

That is exactly how it works, I've played real UO for 11 years thanks, if I demo and replace over where you marked your rune, your rune won't work... It's not rocket science

Also I'm aware of the retracted bid, however I was PMed a bid by someone else for 1.8 million but I told them I wanted a bit more

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You cannot move the castle.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Please drop and replace the castle to block my runes.

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Am I crazy looking at the screen shot?
You can walk from the tower into the castle, but not the other way correct?
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

That's what I thought, Soulbreak. Wasn't sure.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

That is correct, you drop in from the tower into the castle. Unable to go from castle to tower. (unless you make stairs connecting but not sure if that is possible.)
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

a swallow wrote:That is correct, you drop in from the tower into the castle. Unable to go from castle to tower. (unless you make stairs connecting but not sure if that is possible.)
It's still possible to remake the stairs. It's only the house placement that is grandfathered, not the foot stool bridging.

Demonious, I don't know where you played UO for 11 years, but you can not block the runes by re-placing this castle. Additionally, you will not be able to re-place the castle, because this is a "grandfathered" placement! That means: it was placed by someone, then there was a patch that changed how house placing worked, but the already placed houses were left as is. Once it's removed, you can no longer re-place this as close to the tower as it currently is, and therefore you can not connect them again if you re-deed either the castle or the tower. Just sell it as a public bridged castle+tower. If you want I can re-do the bridging so that you can walk both directions between the two, rather than just from the tower to the castle as it currently is.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

+1
Aeris wrote:
a swallow wrote:That is correct, you drop in from the tower into the castle. Unable to go from castle to tower. (unless you make stairs connecting but not sure if that is possible.)
It's still possible to remake the stairs. It's only the house placement that is grandfathered, not the foot stool bridging.

Demonious, I don't know where you played UO for 11 years, but you can not block the runes by re-placing this castle. Additionally, you will not be able to re-place the castle, because this is a "grandfathered" placement! That means: it was placed by someone, then there was a patch that changed how house placing worked, but the already placed houses were left as is. Once it's removed, you can no longer re-place this as close to the tower as it currently is, and therefore you can not connect them again if you re-deed either the castle or the tower. Just sell it as a public bridged castle+tower. If you want I can re-do the bridging so that you can walk both directions between the two, rather than just from the tower to the castle as it currently is.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Fuck it. Ill put current bid +small just to be sure this piece of history does not collapse.

Dod you lock the doors yet? Lol. I expect a castle to have cy runes marked. I dont need EVERYOJE to have it.

Demonous

Post by Demonous »

I locked the doors a few days ago, you Can just keep the CY doors locked and you'll be fine, you can go back and forth between castle and tower it isn't just 1 way, also like I said before I'd like to sell both for 2 castle deeds + a keep deed

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

I'll do 2 castles. Let's see where that leaves us...