Guild of Eternal Shadow

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

The Guild of Eternal Shadow and their leaders were defeated on October 23rd, 2016.

For far too long, the Guild of Eternal Shadow sat quiet. With the fall of House of Baths and Heftimus McPry's clan, it was only time until the Guild stepped forward.

This is UOSA's next active world event and will require the citizens of Britannia to unravel the story. Many clues can be found in the city of Britain.

Table of Contents
1. Kyren, the Shadowmaster
2. The Legendary Blacksmith
3. Rumors from Shame
4. Fiery Discovery
5. the Volcano
6. The Fire Tunnels
7. The Shattered City of Moonglow
8. The Ancient Lycaeum
9. The Forgotten Forest
10. The Birdhouse
11. Yew Crypts
12. The Water Temple
13. Poisoned Waters
14. Deadly Nights
15. War on Magincia
16. Elemental Temples
17. The Black Gate
18. Chaotic Uprising
19. Battlefield Commanders
20. The Gate to Pagan
21. Virtue Wars
22. The Bog of Desolation - Order is Victorious!
23. The Siege of Granite Castle
24. Throne Room of Eternal Shadow
25. Conclusions & Looking Forward

Exploration Tips:
Content in the posts marked above ("Chapters") include relevant storyline pushes or staging. In your searches, if you see a blood red banner called "Guild of Eternal Shadow" you're somewhere that relates to this quest.

Talking NPCs often have keywords they will respond to. The education system in Britannia is far from great, as a result, these NPCs can get "confused" when too many players are standing next to them in groups saying random trigger words, so if you are having trouble advancing, have everyone reset their distance from the NPC (run at least 5 tiles away from the NPC).
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Gork

Re: Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by Gork »

o0o0o0o0o0o right on boom!

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

So great to have you back at the helm Boomland!
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Woooooo!

Markus

Post by Markus »

Don't have time to screenshot anything, but interested parties might want to check out the blacksmith shop at Lord British's castle, the Miner's Guild in Britain, the theater, and then the watch tower at the southeast end of the city.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Jalopy and I found some "Guild of Eternal Shadow" Banners on the mage towers in Shame. Also a Book explaining a little bit about them along with a Shard of the Gem of Immortality.

Will also post screens later.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Boom, with whom do I submit my application to join the Eternal Shadow guild. Sounds legit
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Far more successful than the rscent "911" guild recruiting! Boom best GM, supplies guild uniforms.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Sweet!

Jalopy

Post by Jalopy »

This being my first event, super excited thanks Boom, please excuse my formatting on this post.

First signs of the Eternal Shadow were spotted near the West Britain bank. Free loots laying around but impossible to pick up!

Followed the trail of body parts, entrails and blood to some doper guard's head. Hard to see in the picture but it's apparent this guard has been smoking a little too much of the green stuff. Looking around for a roach, some crazy dude with a rusty brown dagger tries to give me tetanus.

Kyren starts talking about his magical blade. Apparently this blade is really powerful, to the point that your head turns green. He's trying to buy all buy up the rest some legendary dudes product and I'm thinking I need to get my hands on some of this stuff!

Start searching around for a legendary smith and found Leo the Legendary Lion chillin at Lord Bees castle. Looked in Triple L's ledger to find out he's last client. Come to find out the King's Men Production Company were the last to purchase a magical dagger.

Head downtown to the local theater and find some guy really paranoid about his script. So naturally, I had to see what was inside. The script gives away the next reefer session location! Score!

So I head out to the boonies to some old guard shack on the east side to find another the party has already started.

But alas, I was too late. Everyone had left and there was another dead pothead who happen to conveniently leave a map. Probably to his grown location.

Headed out to shame but my camera broke. Maybe someone has the rest.

Ali

Post by Ali »

Nice Work!
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

lol

G.I Joe

Post by G.I Joe »

"CHARLIE" SIGHTING APPROX 0200 HOURS. SHAME AREA.

REMEMBER: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS REPORT IT!
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (85.87 KiB) Viewed 18566 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (93.16 KiB) Viewed 18566 times
HELP MAKE UOSA GREAT AGAIN!
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/3709
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65299 [CONFIRMED KILLS]

Anna

Post by Anna »

After hearing tales of Jalopy's grim news, I decided it was time to gather up a posse for yet
another adventure! I began where they left off, in the Watch Tower of south-Eastern Britain,
and aimed to follow that marker on the map!

A friend and I searched for a good amount of time around that Treasure Map Marker close to
that spot... We thought maybe we should bring some digging equipment since this might be some
buried precious metals left by the mining operation along the mountainsides of the ancient
abandoned mine of Shame. Before we started digging, however, we thought it would be wise to
check inside the dungeon of this area first!

After fighting our way through to the lower levels, we eventually came to the old Mining
Quarters, which to our surprise, was filled with all kinds of evil magiks and their evil
magicians who summoned them.

In the entrance area we discovered a book named "Eternal Shadows" as well as a fragment of
the very Gem of Immortality!

There were many Eternal Shadow Members inside of this tiny tower, and they had seemed to have
teamed up with those other practitioners of dark magiks! Good thing I got help along the way!

After spending some time fighting the many Wizards and Warlocks, we decided to try out these
teleporters they had set up…

And found out that they had connected the two mining camp quarters that exist on this level of Shame. The constant battling made it easy to lose yourself in this dungeon!

After many attempts to cut through their numbers... Their evil influences had already begun
to attract some nefarious assassins!

Make haste fellow Sosarians, I feel as though this is just the beginning to a much darker
purpose. The longer we wait the more time we give this Guild of Eternal Shadow time to
prepare!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Great (and accurate) stories by Jalopy and Anna. The guild has granted a (non-unique) reward to you and any future story tellers (whom push the event storyline via following clues).

G.I Joe, great job patrolling, keep up the great work!

At this time, everyone's effort is best spent fighting the Guild of Eternal Shadow in the dungeon of Shame. Prevent their camp from growing outside the halls of the Shame Mage houses.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Return to “Shard Events”