The Lord of Destruction HAS FALLEN!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Lord of Destruction HAS FALLEN!

Post by SaibotMK »

The Lord of Destruction Baalx just got back home from watching ama flatrack motorcycle races, which was awesome, first time seeing that crap, ok lets stay focused. Anyway, Ready to rain down destruction on those that would oppose the Shadow Guild Baalx himself Appears!

Then later changes his irl T shirt, (don't ask, yes same night & time look at desktop clock). Baalx returns to his tower to prepare to take out the protector of the light, Paladin Swunk. Then this shit happened, *clears throat*, I mean and then the heroes of Britannia said enough is enough! The Lord of Destruction must be stopped!

Congratulations to our heroes!
Last edited by SaibotMK on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Nickodemuse

Re: The Lord of Destruction HAS FALLEN!

Post by Nickodemuse »

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

I got it to work. You can't use the whole link, you haft to just use the ID# of the video. I had to google how, and or what that was.

I have overcome all my issue's I had with razor now except for this one "Last Target is out of range" when the target is right next to me. That was happening in the first video. It doesn't happen often, but I wonder what causes that, and if there is a way to fix that?
Baalx in IRC

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

SaibotMK wrote:
I got it to work. You can't use the whole link, you haft to just use the ID# of the video. I had to google how, and or what that was.

I have overcome all my issue's I had with razor now except for this one "Last Target is out of range" when the target is right next to me. That was happening in the first video. It doesn't happen often, but I wonder what causes that, and if there is a way to fix that?

Resync newb.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Ill Gates wrote:
SaibotMK wrote:

Resync newb.
I resync when that happens, but i still haft to set a new last target, possibly a separate new last target, and then re target the person I am wanting to attack. I haven't really figured out the rhyme or reason behind it, thankfully it rarely ever occurs.
Baalx in IRC

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

SaibotMK wrote:
Ill Gates wrote:
SaibotMK wrote:

Resync newb.
I resync when that happens, but i still haft to set a new last target, possibly a separate new last target, and then re target the person I am wanting to attack. I haven't really figured out the rhyme or reason behind it, thankfully it rarely ever occurs.
resync and reset the target.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Return to “Tales of Adventure”