Disappearing hallies @ events

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Disappearing hallies @ events

Post by Taboo »

Pretty sure this bug is not exclusive of any weapon.

While rushing to events, I took a +15 power hally instead of changing it out. As usual for a non magic weapon event, the event switched my hally out.

It then never returned it.....

Yew Bastard

Re: Disappearing hallies @ events

Post by Yew Bastard »

Taboo wrote:While rushing to events, I took a +15 power hally instead of changing it out. As usual for a non magic weapon event
Are you saying you knowingly and willingly try to cheat? Perhaps what they say is true.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Yew Bastard wrote:
Taboo wrote:While rushing to events, I took a +15 power hally instead of changing it out. As usual for a non magic weapon event
Are you saying you knowingly and willingly try to cheat? Perhaps what they say is true.
The event is engineered to turn magic weapons into exceptional quality. With that being said, I don't know that it actually does as it's designed.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Its pretty standard knowledge you can bring a magic weapon, but its properties are modified.

..... the whole disappearing hally thing is definitely not good. Power/vanq/charged hallies aren't cheap.

*edit* I also noticed while having power, vanq items at a magic allowed CTF that they were nerfed to force and that the + to tactics was lowered on a warfork.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

What event are you talking about specifically?

I honestly think you are tripping balls Taboo... I've never seen what you are describing. I've never lost a weapon unless it was from a 1v1 (you can be looted), the non magics's event conversion has always worked and never made my weapons disappear.

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

I can attest to the looting part as Rose adequately demonstrated at the 1v1 tourny the other day :)

However, Anarcho is looking into fixing it so that cannot happen in the future.

(p.s. This has no bearing on any issue Taboo is describing regarding magic weapon modifications.)

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Buy GM Hallies from Cromwell!!!! What event was it? I bummed a magic kat from someone during CTF one time, returned afterward. As far as i know his kat didnt get nerfed. Like Roser said though, if it was 1v1 tourney you prolly got looted. Also Tefo uses charged weapons (not hally tho) at every CTF (town) event, since he keeps doing it Im sure that not happening to him.

P.s. Buy GM hallies from Cromwell

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

The event my hally disappeared from was a death match.

After the death match event, I went home to tool around my museum. In order to pop the trash can and get into my private area, I equip hally and hit use item in hand hockey then target trash barrel. But wait! No halley anywhere!

So I had been using a hally in event yet there was no longer one immediately after. I checked everywhere. They aren't stealable.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

Farenathir wrote:I can attest to the looting part as Rose adequately demonstrated at the 1v1 tourny the other day :)

However, Anarcho is looking into fixing it so that cannot happen in the future.

(p.s. This has no bearing on any issue Taboo is describing regarding magic weapon modifications.)
Yes, I just sufficiently looted a halberd after a 1v1 tourney, just tonight. I gave it back (to Blackhawk). But I can verify that has not yet been fixed.

-Fox
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP