Macro Magery question

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Macro Magery question

Post by violator »

I have a crafting character I need to GM Magery on, so he can make pentagrams and abattoirs. I am not trying to gain Resist on this character, since his only purpose is to make things. I am at the point now where he should be casting Flamestrike to make Magery gains.

Is casting FS on self in town the best way to do this?

If you, does anyone have a restock agent macro that they like/recommend for this?
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Macro Magery question

Post by Mens Rea »

If you really don't care about regs you can macro casting FS on an inanimate object like a rune.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

That's good to know.

I am actually starting to rethink a bit. I remembered that I do have a character that I want to GM Healing and Resist on, so maybe he's my target. If I can manage to set it up without killing him multiple times that would be great. :D
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Target the mage/crafter <self>. The bandage delay is 1/4th for other toons.

Oh resist. N/M :-p

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

violator wrote:I have a crafting character I need to GM Magery on, so he can make pentagrams and abattoirs. I am not trying to gain Resist on this character, since his only purpose is to make things. I am at the point now where he should be casting Flamestrike to make Magery gains.

Is casting FS on self in town the best way to do this?

If you, does anyone have a restock agent macro that they like/recommend for this?
I'm sure u know this, but Pentagram/Abb. only require 75 magery. My crafter has no problem crafting them at 75 real.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

if you went with the GM resist/healing on your other toon route, you can set up razor macros so you wont kill your toon. The char you are casting on, in his healing macro you would need to have him say something once he is above desired health, and use what the toon says as a que for the guy's macro you are macroing magery on. I've never done it that way but I think its possible.

Return to “Guides”