WTB 100K Nightshade

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

WTB 100K Nightshade

Post by randale »

for 350K gold. Only thing is, I'm using the nightshade for poisoning as well (just to get rid of the potions) so I get an evil title. Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills? I thought of partying (grouping with some of my other toons) and killing mobs, but you can't do that in T2A\

Bought- from pork tornado
Last edited by randale on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: WTB 100K Nightshade

Post by Mens Rea »

Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

I can sell you nightshade but we will have to discuss price.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

you can also give one gold coin at a time to a NPC for karma

randale

Post by randale »

Mens Rea wrote:Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

Ok, how much gold do you want for 100K shade?

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

randale wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:Get a tamer to release a white wyrm. Tame it with your crafter (0 difficulty). Cast a gate to Lich Lords in Deceit. Twiddle your thumbs and keep the WW healed while it kills LLS.

Ok, how much gold do you want for 100K shade?
Buy it from PorkTornado

randale

Post by randale »

PorkTornado wrote:375k
Deal

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

randale wrote:Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills?

I would take my char with 15000 karma and walk him back and forth between a table and a turret of angry cats. Every time my char with bad karma attempts to heal the char with good karma he will gain a lot of karma himself. Run it on a macro with a 6 second timer on the healer and you should be in positive karma land quickly.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

randale

Post by randale »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:Anything I can do to get it back to a good one again, with a pure crafter with no combat skills?

I would take my char with 15000 karma and walk him back and forth between a table and a turret of angry cats. Every time my char with bad karma attempts to heal the char with good karma he will gain a lot of karma himself. Run it on a macro with a 6 second timer on the healer and you should be in positive karma land quickly.
I didn't think you got any karma for healing someone/a pet. You can ignore my pm as I sent it before I read this.

Return to “Resources”