Have a level 5 treasure chest video?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
randale

Have a level 5 treasure chest video?

Post by randale »

Just want to see what's in one, what you get out of one.

Nickodemuse

Re: Have a level 5 treasure chest video?

Post by Nickodemuse »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZOWlGEvokM

the closest answer for you that i could find on youtube relating to uosa lvl 5 tmaps.

randale

Post by randale »

Sig was telling me though that level 4-5 treasure chests usually don't contain (or never contain) any invis, spell reflect or teleport magical items. Strange, considering they are a lot harder to get than dungeon chests.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

randale wrote:Sig was telling me though that level 4-5 treasure chests usually don't contain (or never contain) any invis, spell reflect or teleport magical items. Strange, considering they are a lot harder to get than dungeon chests.
If I said that, I misspoke myself. BTW, I'm pretty sure that that's not what I said, in any instance.

Level 4 dungeon chests are the only dungeon chests that can give all of those sorts of items. Rings, in particular, only appear in dungeon chests that are level 4.

I definitely did not say, "Level 4-5 treasure chests don't contain ...": Level 5s can contain any/all of that stuff; Level 4s can have most of that stuff (I don't remember if I've pulled rings from any Level 4 Treasure-Map chest). Otherwise, I am sure that those sorts of items do not appear at all in any Level 1-3 chest.

I hope things have been clarified. BTW, the wiki has a general breakdown of the contents of the different levels of Treasure-Map chests: it was imported directly from an archived capture of the in-era Stratics page.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Post by randale »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
randale wrote:Sig was telling me though that level 4-5 treasure chests usually don't contain (or never contain) any invis, spell reflect or teleport magical items. Strange, considering they are a lot harder to get than dungeon chests.
If I said that, I misspoke myself. BTW, I'm pretty sure that that's not what I said, in any instance.

Level 4 dungeon chests are the only dungeon chests that can give all of those sorts of items. Rings, in particular, only appear in dungeon chests that are level 4.

I definitely did not say, "Level 4-5 treasure chests don't contain ...": Level 5s can contain any/all of that stuff; Level 4s can have most of that stuff (I don't remember if I've pulled rings from any Level 4 Treasure-Map chest). Otherwise, I am sure that those sorts of items do not appear at all in any Level 1-3 chest.

I hope things have been clarified. BTW, the wiki has a general breakdown of the contents of the different levels of Treasure-Map chests: it was imported directly from an archived capture of the in-era Stratics page.

SS
You were talking about invis items actually, it's a little different. This thread- second post viewtopic.php?f=73&t=65894

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I just looked back at that thread: yes, I misspoke; "2. Lvl 1-4 Treasure Maps do NOT give Invisibility jewelry, period" is particularly incorrect; specifically, I had rings 'on the brain', and I should have said that, and didn't. 100% my bad.

Earlier, that post, I had qualified, "... and I simply don't remember if I've ever retrieved Invisibility items from any MiB/SOS." Strictly speaking, that's true, but might convey the wrong idea: I do know that I've pulled rings, but also Magic Reflection jewelry/clothes, from an SoS; I merely could not truthfully say, "I've pulled Invisibility gear from an SoS".

Otherwise, no, I did not say "Level 4-5 treasure chests usually don't contain ..."

Anyhoo, take a gander at "Dungeon Chest Loot", from 2013, which includes discussion of what is found and what is not found, in order to gain some insight into other players' experiences.

"dungeon loot chest question" offers more/other information, but the substance of that thread commutes with the first one I've linked.

This Stratics page has some interesting info, but it's from 2004 and, so, might contain (some) misleading information.

When I said that most of the jewelry/clothes charges are junk (particularly from any dungeon chest and, I guess, according to one's definition of, "junk"), I had only intended to caution readers to not inflate their expectations, and that is all.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Post by randale »

Nickodemuse wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZOWlGEvokM

the closest answer for you that i could find on youtube relating to uosa lvl 5 tmaps.
Are all those Daemon's Balrons? Actually, think I didn't really need that, but thanks for looking it up. What I just needed was what the treasure contains, an example of someone listed everything they found in a lvl 4 or 5, which I have looked up.