Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

PorkTornado

Patio on Road near Hedgemaze

Post by PorkTornado »

Selling this fine piece of property.

Deed + small
Pork Tornado_1-30_22.57.jpg
Last edited by PorkTornado on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyrolee

Re: Patio on Road near Hedgemaze

Post by pyrolee »

Were you the one who looted my large brick that was there many moons ago? Never knew how they did it.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

pyrolee wrote:Were you the one who looted my large brick that was there many moons ago? Never knew how they did it.
I wish I could say it was me but I'd then be taking someone else's credit. My guess would be stealth and poor security?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If it was the idoc of a brick and tower, me and chubbs. Lot of prepatch stuff, silver, and a couple server births.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

PorkTornado wrote:
pyrolee wrote:Were you the one who looted my large brick that was there many moons ago? Never knew how they did it.
I wish I could say it was me but I'd then be taking someone else's credit. My guess would be stealth and poor security?
Capitalist wrote:If it was the idoc of a brick and tower, me and chubbs. Lot of prepatch stuff, silver, and a couple server births.
Nothing like that...I was a peasant (and still am).

Here is a pic of the house when it got looted:

I always left my front door open. I would assume poor home security versus a stealther...but I thought I detected hidden before I logged off...when I came back on everything in the upper left room was looted from the chests (except a lone fishing pole...quite the burn).

Just me...no friends or co-owners...was just curious if there were a way that someone could climb over the tables or if the armoire was the weak point or some other explanation.

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

PorkTornado wrote:
Capitalist wrote:If it was the idoc of a brick and tower, me and chubbs. Lot of prepatch stuff, silver, and a couple server births.
Nothing like that...I was a peasant (and still am).

Here is a pic of the house when it got looted:

I always left my front door open. I would assume poor home security versus a stealther...but I thought I detected hidden before I logged off...when I came back on everything in the upper left room was looted from the chests (except a lone fishing pole...quite the burn).

Just me...no friends or co-owners...was just curious if there were a way that someone could climb over the tables or if the armoire was the weak point or some other explanation.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Look within the volume of cA's 'Tales of Adventure': I would swear I've seen that house/configuration ...!

I am not kidding and, actually, I find myself feeling a little 'creeped-out': your pics are spot-on to chum's (or Matron's; but I think it was chum ...)

Good luck with your hunting?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Look within the volume of cA's 'Tales of Adventure': I would swear I've seen that house/configuration ...!

I am not kidding and, actually, I find myself feeling a little 'creeped-out': your pics are spot-on to chum's (or Matron's; but I think it was chum ...)

Good luck with your hunting?

SS
Thanks for the info! Will do!

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Still available! Now that we've established provenance, come own a piece of UO history!

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

^

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

^

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Price drop!