Bards and Towncriers

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Chumpbucket

Bards and Towncriers

Post by Chumpbucket »

I wanted to know what the best Bard or Towncrier template would be? Also what might be some good advice or news for me to share with the fellow newbs and players on the shard? Any suggestions on names for a Bard or Towncrier? Is music pleasing to the fellow travelers ears? If so would a lap harp be preferred over the drum? What about murder counts when people kill you in town....Can they get guard whacked and lose their belongings by looters? :mrgreen:

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bards and Towncriers

Post by MatronDeWinter »

How about, leave the town crying to the npc's and stop spamming screens full of worthless anti-chumbucket propaganda just because you guys got your Castle deed stolen??

How's that for a suggestion?

Chumpbucket

Post by Chumpbucket »

You guys huh! I have no guild with this Character or any others. I'm an independant Bard speaking tales of truth and giving out free advice, but your request has been noted. I'm honored you would put me in such good company as B-D though. I have a thought they would have helped donate to your causes if you had only asked nicely. Alas it is what it is. But I will continue my public services for you and all to hear. Maybe I shall post some of the funny screnshots that have been provided to me. Like the one of you getting guard whacked in Skae-Brae and then complaining about the looters taking your rune book. :mrgreen:

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Chumpbucket wrote:You guys huh! I have no guild with this Character or any others. I'm an independant Bard speaking tales of truth and giving out free advice, but your request has been noted. I'm honored you would put me in such good company as B-D though. I have a thought they would have helped donate to your causes if you had only asked nicely. Alas it is what it is. But I will continue my public services for you and all to hear. Maybe I shall post some of the funny screnshots that have been provided to me. Like the one of you getting guard whacked in Skae-Brae and then complaining about the looters taking your rune book. :mrgreen:
Your cause is somewhat lost now as chumbucket will be on vacation from UO for an extended period of time. You can still spam and such, but it seems like a waste of time when you could be playing the game with that client?
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

venox

Post by venox »

towncrier
music
camping
cooking
fishing
forensic id
tracking
spirit speak

possible attributes i would consider a towncrier to have

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

venox wrote:towncrier
music
camping
cooking
fishing
forensic id
tracking
spirit speak

possible attributes i would consider a towncrier to have
I'd say:
GM music
GM peacemaking
GM Forensic ID
GM Item ID
GM Spirit Speak
50 tracking
50 magery
50 cooking
50 camping

Chumpbucket

Post by Chumpbucket »

I love it thanks for helping. I'll give that template a try Thankyou for your suggestion. Any idea the best way to raise forensics? :mrgreen: