Knights of Destiny [K^D] PvM guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Knights of Destiny [K^D] PvM guild

Post by violator »

UPDATE: The guild now has a name, and more importantly it has a home and a guild stone. Still looking for members, and accepting donations to get things started.

If interested, reply/PM me here, or you can also find me in IRC (Violator)

What
A PvM (Player versus Monster) guild welcoming both new and veteran players. Initially the emphasis will be on helping new players get settled in, and building up the resources of the guild. Eventually, after the guild is well established it will most likely branch off into PvP too, if there is enough interest.

How
The guild will gladly accept donations of resources and/or gold to get this thing off the ground. Any donations (and how they are used) will be listed publicly, in an effort to maintain the trust of the UOSA community and the guild. I'm an honest guy with a good reputation, but I'm not going to ask anyone here to blindly trust me.

I will also be contributing from my personal resources of course, starting with a house, various other resources and items, and more when possible.

Why
I want to help bring in and retain new players. I personally have had a lot of help, and shared a lot of good times with fellow guild mates and allies since I've been here (joined in 2008) and I'd like to help bring/give a little of that back if I can.
Last edited by violator on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Starting a yet-to-be named PvM guild

Post by Grofus »

Good to see you doing this. I am doing something similar with AoJ. Maybe our guilds can be allies? or rivals in deathmatch, free for all, and CTF. That would be a lot of fun.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

That would be cool!

Back in the day, there used to be quite a few alliances and rivalries. It was fun, and everyone profited in some way from it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Violator's last PvM guild was fun. Much more fun than AoJ. I hope your new guild hates me as much as your old one!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Capitalist wrote:Violator's last PvM guild was fun. Much more fun than AoJ. I hope your new guild hates me as much as your old one!
I don't recall anyone hating you; they must have kept that to themselves... Or do you mean Kain and IL?

J.G. had a guild that I was a member of and he had an irrational hatred for Grumpy, because Grumpy squatted a bunch of smalls on a spot where J.G. wanted to build up the guild town. That was... interesting. :D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I always forget there's 2 violator's. I'm referring to the fencing dexxer who built a guild in fens, joined a second guild on his alt, and scammed everyone in the second guild out of good loot. I forgot that you're the good guy violator :P
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

You're talking about Sir Eric Kain and Immortal Lords guild.

I was in that guild, but did not participate in any scamming. I vaguely remember some scandal though, but I don't remember what it was all about, and I'm too lazy to go find it on the forums right now. :lol:

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

violator wrote:You're talking about Sir Eric Kain and Immortal Lords guild.

I was in that guild, but did not participate in any scamming. I vaguely remember some scandal though, but I don't remember what it was all about, and I'm too lazy to go find it on the forums right now. :lol:
So far as I recall, it was no great thing, only pathetic: an appeal to the population to glut SEK's ego; a number of people donated, and Dren/MoB (and others) devised the "Lola Fitzowen" event, and then, well, where is SEK and IL now ... ?

In the interests of fairness, I'll remark that SEK received heaps of flak from a lot of people right from the start: i.e., he received very little encouragement, and a lot of abuse. Still, his promises (to the future of UOSA) were 'airy', his pleas suspect, and the ultimate returns dismal: there was one, rather 'dorky' and ill-designed, "Skills Tournament", and the Lola Fitzowen event (proceeds went to the now-long-defunct-"rebirth-of-Shadowmire" which, I guess, had just become nothing more than a gold- and lewt-sink ...), and that was all.

Now, violator, no blame to you for any of that.

If you need any style of in-game support (repairs, equipment manufacturing, etc.) for your new guild, please feel free to PM me.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
violator wrote:You're talking about Sir Eric Kain and Immortal Lords guild.

So far as I recall, it was no great thing, only pathetic: an appeal to the population to glut SEK's ego; a number of people donated, and Dren/MoB (and others) devised the "Lola Fitzowen" event, and then, well, where is SEK and IL now ... ?

In the interests of fairness, I'll remark that SEK received heaps of flak from a lot of people right from the start: i.e., he received very little encouragement, and a lot of abuse. Still, his promises (to the future of UOSA) were 'airy', his pleas suspect, and the ultimate returns dismal: there was one, rather 'dorky' and ill-designed, "Skills Tournament", and the Lola Fitzowen event (proceeds went to the now-long-defunct-"rebirth-of-Shadowmire" which, I guess, had just become nothing more than a gold- and lewt-sink ...), and that was all.

Now, violator, no blame to you for any of that.

If you need any style of in-game support (repairs, equipment manufacturing, etc.) for your new guild, please feel free to PM me.

SS
Much appreciated. Thank you.

I think Dren came out the worst in the failed resurrection attempt of IL. He must have lost a fortune on it, as I think he bankrolled almost all of the buying of land, houses, and rares for deco. I was hopeful, because IL was once a decent guild, and I had some of my best days here on UOSA as a member. The second coming... not so much.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Knights of Destiny [K^D] PvM guild

Post by violator »

Thank you Nickdemuse for the donation of a tower for the guild!

Much appreciated, and in a good location too!

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

K^D is still recruiting. Check out our forum for details.

PM Violator in the forums or IRC

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Knights of Destiny (K^D) is recruiting both new and veteran players who are interested in the Player versus Monster (PvM) aspect of the game.

PM Violator on the forums, IRC, or Discord.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Still accepting recruits

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Nice, good to see a PvM guild up
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Hades Grimm