Barrage of Wizards

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Barrage of Wizards

Post by Grofus »

Anything going on for this on the weekend?

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Grofus wrote:Anything going on for this on the weekend?
Yes. :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Skara Brae Burns
To demonstrate their power, the Cult cast the Armageddon spell using a scroll provided by none other than the Warlock. Skara Brae was the target and now this Ranger town is a fiery inferno. The Warlock himself is expected to fight alongside his minions in this showdown.

Main Adventure
Save the town of Skara Brae from the Warlock’s minions. The Warlock will be on the battlefield throughout the weekend. His presence will be announced ~60 minutes in advance.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Skara Brae's guards will be re-enabled shortly after server-up on Tuesday morning.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Skara Brae's guards will be re-enabled shortly after server-up on Tuesday morning.
Awesome Storyline Event Boom, had a blast.
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

I don't post a lot, but I just wanted to thank you for the awesome event. Had a ton of fun, and it's nice to see the effort put into an event like this.

Keep them coming!

llamaxxy

Post by llamaxxy »

Was there a boss fight at SB? i missed it.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

advanced1 wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:Skara Brae's guards will be re-enabled shortly after server-up on Tuesday morning.

Awesome Storyline Event Boom, had a blast.
Annabell Red wrote:I don't post a lot, but I just wanted to thank you for the awesome event. Had a ton of fun, and it's nice to see the effort put into an event like this.

Keep them coming!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm always up to suggestions so if you have any for future events & stories, feel free to send ideas via a PM :)

llamaxxy wrote:Was there a boss fight at SB? i missed it.
The Warlock showed up 4 times over the weekend to battle (Saturday & Sunday). Don't worry, this event series isn't over quite yet, the Lich has yet to taken care of!

-----

Just to be clear, there is no action necessary by players to progress the storyline. An update will come on it's own.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

In Retreat
With the Warlock defeated in Skara Brae, Juo’nor the Lich has lost control of much of the Cult. Only the most loyal members remain. It’s time to finish this, once and for all!

Juo’nor has retreated back to his Sanctuary in the Lost Lands. Defeat this vile being and his followers. Britannia can't take much more of these dime-a-dozen villains!

Main Adventure
Defeat the Lich and his followers at the City of the Dead in the lost lands. This is where it ends!

Upcoming Adventure
The Lich himself will not be ready for combat for about a week. I'll update this thread and the town criers will notify you of upcoming Lich fights. It'll likely be the weekend of June 10th. This will be the final big battle of the Barrage of Wizards storyline
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:In Retreat
With the Warlock defeated in Skara Braek, Juo’nor the Lich has lost control of much of the Cult. Only the most loyal members remain. It’s time to finish this, once and for all!

Juo’nor has retreated back to his Sanctuary in the Lost Lands. Defeat this vile being and his followers. Britannia can't take much more of these dime-a-dozen villains!

Main Adventure
Defeat the Lich and his followers at the City of the Dead in the lost lands. This is where it ends!

Upcoming Adventure
The Lich himself will not be ready for combat for about a week. I'll update this thread and the town criers will notify you of upcoming Lich fights. It'll likely be the weekend of June 10th. This will be the final big battle of the Barrage of Wizards storyline

Aww Hopefully its the weekend after, I got a wedding :( but sounds like its going to be a lot of crazy wizards fun and antics going on for this.
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Juo'nar the Lich and his followers will fight long and hard this weekend. You can expect the Lich to be on the battlefield throughout the weekend. Announcements will be made 1 -2 hours prior to him joining the battle. You can expect the Lich to be a very tough opponent. In fact, his power makes past villains look like mongbats!

This weekend's battle will be the last major event in the Barrage of Wizards series.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Scenes from the Battlefield

This weekend's battle was a blast from what I could tell! Corpses piled high all weekend long!

Below are screenshots I managed to take during the final fight with Juo'nar the Lich.

Leading up to his arrival...

Mid-battle brawl at the grassy knolls outside Delucia...

Juo'nar's final battle took place just west of Delucia.

Juo'nar was successfully slain..multiple times!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

Great screen shots! Looks like it was a great time, sorry I missed it everyone! Good stuff Boom, thanks for all the hard work on this!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Through and through I had a great time at this event. Thanks for your hard work and upkeep BLJ.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Britannia is Safe Again!

Well done Britannians!

The Barrage of Wizards storyline has come to an end.

You have defeated the Warlock and the Lich.

You have put a stop to the Pyromancer Cult.

Your bravery will go down in history!

Lord British's team will take it from here...

Garth has secured the last Armageddon scrolls and has properly disposed of them.

Gwenno’s still trying to look busy.

Bill the Blacksmith finally gave his apprentices the day off.

Another unique adventure awaits you later this year!

-----
Upcoming Adventure Preview #1

Sweeping Justice

Lord British’s army is stronger than ever before. He’s got plans to clean up Britannia before the next major threat rises to power.
Will you stand with Lord British?
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.