Tidy Up Britannia

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Happy Gilmore

Re: Tidy Up Britannia

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Elite Furniture Dye Tub (5 Charges) : 1,000,000 Tickets??? think you spelled Leather Dye Tub wrong!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Elite Furniture Dye Tub (5 Charges) : 1,000,000 Tickets??? think you spelled Leather Dye Tub wrong!

Did you get one? What's elite about it?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

bronze

Post by bronze »

Heck yeah! Went through my treasure chests of old junk, came up with about 17k. Spent a bit on just now after work to get over 20 to get some awesome neon dye andddd NOOOOOOOO

I've been playing a bunch off and on but I really need to get better about keeping up with the forums. Can some of this stuff be in those little news/info popups when you first login? Or from a town crier?

Either way free stuff is free stuff. Thanks!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

bronze wrote:Heck yeah! Went through my treasure chests of old junk, came up with about 17k. Spent a bit on just now after work to get over 20 to get some awesome neon dye andddd NOOOOOOOO

I've been playing a bunch off and on but I really need to get better about keeping up with the forums. Can some of this stuff be in those little news/info popups when you first login? Or from a town crier?

Either way free stuff is free stuff. Thanks!

As long as your email is correct you should have gotten one about this. That's the only reason I knew what was up.

Blaine

Post by Blaine »

Maybe on future events, such as this, there could be a limit to how many rewards can be obtained per account or limit on each type of reward per account. Seems like. Many people snatched up 20-40 neon dyes and many others tried hard to get 1 or 2 and the event ran out of reward stock. Possibly do a reward exchange of some type to trade in for neons once this is over? 3 beard creams for 1 neon? Just some food for thought.

Lysand3r

Post by Lysand3r »

Wanted a neon beard dye, apparently the stock has been depleted by unintentional macro clients.

Somewhat irritating. Not really established enough to go for higher end rewards, but it is frustrating that reachable rewards were taken by people with bad macros. *shrug* Not really mad about it so much as.... meh.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

unintentional macros? it was first come first served. The people that had the most trashed dumped a lot in the first few days and wanted that as a reward vs the other items offered. Fair and square.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Lysand3r wrote:Wanted a neon beard dye, apparently the stock has been depleted by unintentional macro clients.

Somewhat irritating. Not really established enough to go for higher end rewards, but it is frustrating that reachable rewards were taken by people with bad macros. *shrug* Not really mad about it so much as.... meh.

The bad macros you mentioned bought facial creams. Not neon ones....

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

lol

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

So what did everybody end up with?

I never got my CBD...it was hopeless from the start for me!

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Furny tub, special furny tub, phoenix armor set, 2 singing balls, a few statues, and a few bolts of cloth. Used up like 3 million tickets, and spent 1.4 gold million buying tickets. It was a fun event, hopefully I can recoup my funds spent. haha

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I ended up spending a lot of silver and gold to get tickets. I also ended up selling neon hair dyes for a copious amount during, and came out gold positive 6 castle deeds, including silver. So I'm up 56 statuettes, 5 singing balls, 9 furny dye tubs (sold 6 - do not PM me for one for 8gp), 41 neon hair dyes, and 32 neon beard dyes.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

No elite bolts Vega?

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

0 / 200k on elite
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

3 / 500k

Grofus is the man tho
^ agreed