The Epic of Ireland # 3: "The Real Professionals"

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Ireland

The Epic of Ireland # 3: "The Real Professionals"

Post by Ireland »

Good day lads!

I've had quite the night tonight, and I will leave my story relatively short! As I was minding my own business, paying my respects to the dead in the graveyard of Britain -- I stumbled upon something wicked, four men having bromance in the graveyard. It was an awful sight indeed! Although they were making love out in public, I had noticed they were incredibly conscientious because they attacked many people who came into the graveyard. It was a poor glimpse I had seen of the young coming to pay their respects to their beloved, and being brutally murdered, joining their comrades. I happened to hide and secretly photograph the four, but I beg of you citizens of Britannia, be mindful of these four men because they slaughtered the youth without trouble! They are professionals, and you might be next!

As I reluctantly revealed myself to take a picture, I ran off to the city where the royal guard of Lord British was able to protect me. I was almost ready to adventure the lands again, until I was informed of an exciting event had occurred! One of the murderers (the ugliest one of the four) had challenged the guards of Britain! What a mistake that was! I was informed by my good friend Gumbo that he had witnessed one of the murderers annihilated by the royal guard. As he was trying to show his presumptuous grand master skills with a sword, the guard hammered his halberd into the back of the murderers neck, thus beheading the man! Unfortunately I had missed the opportunity to perceive the event, but I had taken a photo of the rotting corpse laying near the road smelling similar to the juices of a man who had been recently pleasured. Rumor has it that when these men die, they honor their corpse by engaging in intercourse with the dead body (Somewhat odd if you ask me).

Remember lads, do not -- I REPEAT -- do NOT, under any circumstance try to watch them make love to each other. They will not be happy that you have observed their unique foreplay.

Anyway good night lads, and remember to be safe when traveling outside of the lands of Lord British.
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Epic of Ireland # 3: "The Real Professionals"

Post by mrbojangles »

haha, well played sir.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Fowly

Re: The Epic of Ireland # 3: "The Real Professionals"

Post by Fowly »

The guards paid me a handsome bounty of 200 gold for the head of that murderer that they so graciously dispatched!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”