WTB White Wyrm/boat GM resist session

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: WTB White Wyrm/boat GM resist session

Post by Capitalist »

I pay Nath in sex and sex only.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

randale wrote:Why should I pay you 450k (that's how long it takes with 100 WW's) when Fustiar will do it for ONLY 100k, from 26 to GM. I really should pay you FOUR TIMES as much, after you insult me, suck it!
Because my white wyrms make you strong like bull, Nath white wyrms make you dainty and soft like butterfly.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Roser wrote:
randale wrote:Why should I pay you 450k (that's how long it takes with 100 WW's) when Fustiar will do it for ONLY 100k, from 26 to GM. I really should pay you FOUR TIMES as much, after you insult me, suck it!
Because my white wyrms make you strong like bull, Nath white wyrms make you dainty and soft like butterfly.
Rose uses the old Soviet model WW's.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

randale

Post by randale »

On second thought, maybe that is a reasonable price. Well.......I mean, considering you could get 400K from farming gazers with dragons, it's about equal to that. But, if someone will offer me a lower price to GM my resist I'll take it, which Fustiar is offering.

Timber

Post by Timber »

I"m not sure what the problem is Randale? You wanted it cheaper then Fustiar offered. Found out there is no cheaper then what he offers. Sounds like a no brainer? PM Fustiar and actually show up.

randale

Post by randale »

Timber wrote:I"m not sure what the problem is Randale? You wanted it cheaper then Fustiar offered. Found out there is no cheaper then what he offers. Sounds like a no brainer? PM Fustiar and actually show up.
He's already helped me GM one, waiting on the second

JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

Theres only 3 people that play on this server. a real friend will do it for free. @randale

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

The 100k I charge covers the potions, the bandages and the stabling of my WW's. If you think I provide this service to make a profit, think again @JohnWayne :)

That being said, I do still provide the service on demand for anyone that needs it. Best way to reach out to me is via Discord (name is Fustiar there). I do respond to messages via forums.

I'm not always available as my schedule has changed from what it used to be, but I'm generally available on the weekends to see that you get GM resist.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Miss u Fustie Faren

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

John Wayne, more than 3 play here. its about 100. maybe 3 afk at west brit bank :)

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Yew Bastard

Post by Yew Bastard »

Grofus wrote:John Wayne, more than 3 play here. its about 100. maybe 3 afk at west brit bank :)
more like 99 and one absolute shitbag teenager.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

I don't understand why your not training resist for any char on your own? Do you have a safe house in which
to train?

Even if its for a dexer, I would think you'd have a GM mage to cast, along with a healer.
Just guessing, but wouldn't it be the cheapest path?
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Orion GM B^D wrote:I don't understand why your not training resist for any char on your own? Do you have a safe house in which
to train?

Even if its for a dexer, I would think you'd have a GM mage to cast, along with a healer.
That's definitely cheaper in terms of gold spent, but if you can afford (or are willing to spend) Fustiar's method is amazing. I have used that for 2 of my characters, and I actually have 2 more that I'd like to do at some point. It took so little time, that I actually just watched the whole thing. Spending 100K gold on skill gain is not for everyone though.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

randale

Post by randale »

Orion GM B^D wrote:I don't understand why your not training resist for any char on your own? Do you have a safe house in which
to train?

wouldn't be the fastest, either.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

I must just be different, to each, their own.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12